Please help, I am trying to upload a picture!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail fairy

Reaction score
:irked: :irked: :irked:
Please, please, please will somebody tell me what I am doing wrong... I have been trying for 3 days to upload a picture!!

Sometimes it tells me that my image is soo large ( I have reduced it to a thumbnail!!)

Then sometimes it tells me that I have not got it in the correct (jpg,gif,jpeg,bmp etc) and the lists goes on..

I would be very grateful for the information on how to upload this picture.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
the nail fairy:hug:

Have you got another other pictures loaded aready? You have very limited space to upload pics ( I seem to remember 3 being about the max, although i could be wrong). If you want more space you can get it by becoming a premium geek.

Otherwise, sorry can't help.

:hug: Thanks guys..

No I have not got any other pictures posted on the gallery.. This is my first time trying to post..

When I get to the part that says your image is to large.. It doesn't tell you what you can do..

Sincrely
the nail fairy:cry:

I will post it for you .
You know my e-mail.

When I get to the part that says your image is to large.. It doesn't tell you what you can do..

http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/38733-uploading-photos-your-gallery-step-step.html

http://www.salongeek.com/site-assistance/47661-nail-critique-corner-probs.html

those threads should help :wink2:

Premium Geeks get 10MB of space in the gallery, non-premium Geeks get 100kb of space, make sure the pic is smaller than 100kb and saved as a jpg, you shouldn't get any further problems.

:hug:
Thanks for the additional info.

I will try again

Sincerely
the nail fairy

I am posting this for Nail Fairy
MAP0104.jpg

:hug: Thanks for Posting the picture Lana...

The Picture is My Daughter Lisa's Sculpted gel nails..( her nails are very tiny)

Sincerely;
the nail fairy:hug: :hug:

Well done J!
Try to clean you mail box.(Inbox and Sent)
I tried to PM you but you are over your alowed space.

Latest posts

Back