please help I need a model for olympia.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
My model may have to pull out due to illness and I am now in tears as all my hard work for the fantasy nail art maybe wasted. Is there any one that could help, need to be about 5'2" and slimish as need to fit into her costume. The competition is on monday, registration is at 7am monday. Please help as I really am desparate.:cry:
the costume is a size 8 but is stretchy.

Last edited:
Im 5" 5 (and a half) and by no means slim otherwise i would have helped out as i will be there from sunday morning untill monday night.

Just to add (sorry for hijacking your thread) if any one needs a model for gel on monday i will be able to help should anyone be in need :hug:

Hope you can find someone chick, will keep checking and bumping for you :hug:

Hi i could possibly help you out im 5ft 2 & a size 8 :)

:)
Hi i could possibly help you out im 5ft 2 & a size 8

Hi would you be able to be there for 7am monday or could you come sunday and stay overnight. I have a triple room booked, but could not afford to pay your travel, as I am on a tight budget with 5 children and a disabled hubby.:)

I cant help I'm not the right size but i will be there on Mon i so hope you get it sorted good luck.x
I will come and look for a size 8 5ft 2 with gorgeous nails.

Thanx Kellybun has said she will be my model so evrything ok again.

Thats brill news chick...told you it would all work out.
You will have to pm me a pic so i know who you are and can come find you and say hi :hug:

Thats brill news chick...told you it would all work out.
You will have to pm me a pic so i know who you are and can come find you and say hi :hug:
Sorry no pics of me hate them. but you can't miss me, ginger hair and a black rose tattoo on my left forearm.

So glad you got it sorted, Well done to Kellybun for helping. We want to see your comp pics here after the show when:hug: you are back home!
Good luck hun.

Aw, I am soooo glad you managed to fix this! The geeks ROCKS! See you, and good luck!

:hug:C

Latest posts

Back