Poll - who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trained - who with

• Total voters
I trained with Bio Sculpture Gel and love the product. I have also starting training with Akzentz gel Options.

I trained at FENA using ezflow, will defo do more training but i dunno who with yet

I trained with EN doing the l&p and maintenance courses then went on to do the 5 day Foundation l&p with Creative I have just done my Brisa Induction and Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure Courses.:hug:

Ive trained with (in order):

LCN (Beauty Concepts) - Gel using the Phasique 3 step system

Creative - Conversion course

Ezflow - Fabric and silk

xx

when i first started doing nails i trained with star nails products;gel/L&P/VF21 lyte/silk-fiberglass. afterwards i trained in many different products.

beautiful nails gel/L&P/Silk.
oddysey by grafton L&P
IBD gel system.
Allesandro gel system
creative L&P
creative brisa
:)

i trained with denise wright at my local college using nsi products.xx:)

I am now training with NSI previous to that it was a northampton company wwho were absoulute pants!!!
:o

I am currently doing Essential Nails, but I am planning on doing a classroom based one in the very near future. Just trying to decide which one.

I've trained with Backscratchers (fibre), Creative (L&P) and recently qualified with EZ Flow (gel and L&P).

I use Tammy Taylor. I attended a class in August of this year down in Irvine, CA and will be attending their 4-day class in March or April of 2007.

Michele

I originally trained with star nails, but have since updated with young nails/distinctive nail products

I originally started with Star Nails too, just before they hit problems....!

Have since trained with NSI...am loving it

Love Scooby x

I trained with esstential nails first and then went to college and did VCTC using OPI, when i left college i went and trained with creative (L&P),also calgel, nsi balance and nsi silk/fibreglass.

:hug:

Hi there

My inital training was with the schools choice Perma Nail....moving on I then switched to an American Brand called Shazz.....then onto OPI & now CND including all their training.

XX J XX

I ticked other, i trained with Above Beauty. It was good but think i may book on a creative course.

xx

i ticked cnd, but before that i also trained with the edge, nsi, and opi

I trained with Calgel. This was my first nail company and I'm def impressed. Love the product, love the customer care, love the nails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm training with elearnuk, a home learn course, and hope to do more training once I've finished.

I said 'other' because I trained at college doing VTCT Nail Enhancements and Nail Technology although we used Ezflow products which I still use now.

I trained with One on One Nail Tuition here in Adelaide, though they did not use a brand product (or they didnt anyway back then)
xxx

Latest posts

Back