Poll - who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trained - who with

• Total voters
Marvel College in Edmonton, using Akzentz. Lana Gavric, was my teacher....she is the best.:green:

I ticked NSI but also did VCT with a local college prior to NSI. Im really considering doing either ezflow or creative later on next year if I can find the time and the location is close right cant make my mind up right now though!

i am doin my course with eti in eccles anyone heard of or done this please please let me know! it is on the guild of beauty therapists website will this be recognised by employers? kirsty x x x

I did my VTCT level 2 at college, I have trained with Young Nails and Creative and love both companies products and their teams support.

I'm training under Anna Lajourdie using Akzentz

I Trained with NSI at college for L&p and fibreglass and then again with NSI for my Gel training.

Hi I initially trained with OPI in 1989 since then have done several conversion courses. Now I am Tammy Taylor & have no intention of moving again. I love her products.:):)

Hi

I ticked other as I trained (l&p and gel) with a college of ill repute! Realised I learnt nothing - went to college to do VTCT mani/pedi, bought a nail trainer and Enycyclopedia of Nails, practised like mad - went to Creative for conversion course. Learnt more in that one day than I had learnt previously - thank you Marion Manley! Then went on to do Freehand Nail Art and skill building at a local academy.

Still want to do loads more - when funds allow!

other - i'm currently doing vtct nail technology at college using creative L&P, Dream gel and a different company for fibreglass. when i finish college i'm going to do a course for either creative or nsi, but can't decide which one?
x

I took my foundation course with CND and I still use Brisa, even though Creative Academy doesn't work properly in my country.
My L&P is Entity, love the product, love the education, love the support!

I did l+p with young nails

I am training at college but with NSI products.

In the States we don't so much train with a particular company we train in my state 750 hour on nails and basic foundation and the we choose the product that we are most like however we have to take maintenance courses 10 hours a year that when get to try other brands and learn new techniques.

Im training with Essensial Nails at the moment

I trained with Le Chat and have recently done a conversion to Ezflow l&p

I trained with Bio Sculpture.

Hi,
I am training at college and we are using creative for the acrylics and nsi for the gels.

I ticked 'other'

started with LCN then Calgel and only did nail art course with ibd not actual trining. ka-sa-ra with rachel myatt for l&p

I did both NVQ3 nail technology at college and CND up to Grand masters-luv the products & education!

Latest posts

Back