Poll - who did you train with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trained - who with

• Total voters

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I have just done a search on the above and there doesn't seem to be a recent poll on who you trained with.

In a similar poll - which product brand do you use - the majority said Creative, so in light of a recent thread, I thought it would be a good idea to see who actually trained with who - so here goes guys and gals :green:

go on then debs where is it!!!

o0h its there, this should be another interesting thread from Debbie (the poll queen!!)
I trained (and still continue to be trained) with creative, love the products, love the education.

I started my Training With Essential Nails (L&p & Maintainance) then went on to do the creative L&P foundation course.
I then converted the Brisa Gel with Creative (Best training I have ever had with Dianne Plumber)
I have reciently done a bio Course so I can offer coloured gels.
I also did my Mani & Pedi at college as part of my NVQ but want to do my Creative Spa Asap xxxxx

I initially trained at my local college on a VTCT then moved on to Creative :)

Now I have Brisa, Spa Mani & Pedi & got L&P booked for Monday!

Creative from the start for me - 4 day Foundation (as it was then), 1:1, L+P Skillbuilding, then Brisa Induction.

Can't decide whether to do Spa Mani & Pedi or Pre-Masters next - what do you all reckon?? Wont be til January though....

I ticked other as I trained with Pronails.

Creative for me too. 5 day foundation in L&P, Skillbuilding (what an amazing day with the BEST teacher) Brisa induction, Spa Manicure and Pedicure. I had the 5 classes to Masters all booked up but had to cancel :cry: . Will do them ASAP in 2007 :) .

I'm trained with Magnetic in gel, L&P and fibreglass :green:

ive trained with local college for fibreglass im now on level 3 nail services at college and really enjoying it

we are using young nails products but im in love with creative pedicure range raw earth is scrummy and spa pedicure smells gorge

EzFlow manicure,acrylic, gel, fiberglass.

I trained with NSI at college for my VTCT and Supernails for my HND option

I ticked other because I started with FENA using EZFlow, then Alessandro, then loads with LCN and then Gigi taught me fabric# and some tweaking with Brisa. So i've been around the training block!

i did 3 couses with essential nails when the boys where younger and the little fella was a pre schooler.
then as soon as i moved up north i did courses with ezflow at bolton

I've ticked other, as I did my initial training at college and then with Ez Flow.

I did my foundation with creative and loved every minute of it, i cant wait till i can afford to do my next course with them, spa manicure and pedicure after that one not sure which to do so will ask for that advise when im there

I did my training in college NVQ2,also did a essentialnails course..
Next course i want to do now is with EzFlow and LeChat

I trained originally with BackScratchers Glass Glaze... then converted to Designer Nails Fabric#, and followed that with the Brisa Gel Induction :D

Originally trained with nailite at Carlton Inst.
Then opened the box of an EN l&p course & quickly closed it again.
College with salon Systems.
Clagel.
Finally did my Foundation with Creative & decided to stay put. :)

Sorry I just remembered, I did a Michelle Porter course to begin with, in enhancements after I'd done my manicure, pedicure and nail art VTCT.

Latest posts

Back