Poorly Mum.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of :hug: to you and your mum, I am ashamed to say that I have put off replying to this thread all day. I lost my mum and can relate to how you are feeling, try to stay positive hun and I wish you all the very best of health for her :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi San,

I know the worry and upset you are all going through but i am positive your mum is going to get through this.
My dad had a heart condition one in which it just used to totally go out of sink you know fast then slow then nothing etc, this resulted in him having three heart attacks,he has been defibrillated three times where they stopped his heart beating with a drug then zapped him to try and get it beating properly again, the last time it took 5 attempts to get it going again it burned all his hair off his chest!! He has now had 3 stents put in his heart and rattles when he walks from his tablets but he is now absolutely fine and leads a normal life (except he is not allowed to go above a certain altitude so certain holidays are out but hey!)
What i am trying to say is keep strong she will get through it modern medicine now is amazing,,my mum is currently going through chemotherapy they said 20 years ago she would not have stood a chance but the treatments and drugs now are fantastic!!!
Wishing you and your mum all the best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I wanted to thank you all so very much for all your encouraging words and kind thoughts.

My mum is actually (despite the doctors telling us she wouldn't make it) now on the mend. She is still quite poorly and in hospital, but is now off all the machines and out of intensive care.

She has had a series of episodes of fluid on the lung and has had this drained. This is something that may reoccur in the future but all in all the outlook is good.

She still is unaware of how poorly she was but was an absolute star in the hospital. She never complained once and was worried about everyone else. This is just typical of her. :)

Anyway, once again thank you for all your encouragement through a very difficult time. :hug:

so good to hear your positive news. i hope your mum can come home soon. what a scare you've all had.:hug:

sorry I missed this biut really glad your mum is on the mendxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I missed this thread, too. Glad she's on the mend. :hug:

So good to hear your mum is well on the road to recovery :hug:

Latest posts

Back