Poorly Mum.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

San

Reaction score
:cry:
Hi, does anybody know anyone who has suffered a massive heart attack where they had to be defibrillated? This has happened to my mum and at the moment she is being kept alive by a medicine called dobutamine which stimulates the heart. Her kidneys started to fail, although they are slowly recovering and I was just wondering if anyone else had been through this?

Thanks

Aww hun I am so sorry I cant imagine how hard things are for you all I can say is that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :hug:

:cry:
Hi, does anybody know anyone who has suffered a massive heart attack where they had to be defibrillated? This has happened to my mum and at the moment she is being kept alive by a medicine called dobutamine which stimulates the heart. Her kidneys started to fail, although they are slowly recovering and I was just wondering if anyone else had been through this?

Thanks

The only person I know is one of my clients, he had the same thing happen to him, believe it or not he is really proud of the fact and he tells me the story each time I see him. He leads a fairly normal life now this happened about 12 months ago. So don't give up hope, modern medicine is fantastic now a days.

:hug::hug:to you and your Mum.

Joan

:hug: :hug: sending you and your mum lots of :hug: :hug: xx

:hug: Ah san sorry to here about your mum, but chin up girl its right about modern medicine being fantastic
a big :hug: to you and one for your mum:hug:

blimey :eek: sorry to hear this, i hope she's ok:hug:

Amb xx:hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear your mum's so poorly San.

Sending you both lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending my love to you and your mum!!!

Get well soon!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your Mum, here's wishing her a speedy recovery.

This happened to my Dad many years ago and he had to be defebrilated on a couple of occasions, after a couple of weeks in hospital and medication he was fine.:hug:

Sorry to hear about your Mum hun. Hope she's on the mend. Sending you both :hug:

My heart goes out to you, and I do hope for a speedy recovery!
Shall light a candle for you.

Do take care, all the best
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear about your Mum, hope all goes well and she makes a good improvement:hug:

So sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she's better soon.

This happened to my Dad two weeks before I got married - scared the hell out of me, but nearly 5 years on he's fine, working and nagging me!!!!

Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how awful for you, you must be so worried.
i absolutely dread anything happening to my mum.
i wish you all the best, i hope it all turns out well for you.:hug:

Sorry to hear about your mum.
Hope she makes a speedy recovery.
:hug: to you all.

Hope your mum and all the family are ok, sorry to hear your bad news:hug:

Hoping your Mom will have a speedy recovery!

aj

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: and I hope things work out for you. xx

Sending you and your mum bigs hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear your bad news. Sending my best wishes to you and your family. xx

Latest posts

Back