Pop idol, Peter Kaye style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched this last night and laughed out loud, only Peter Kay could get away with 2 up 2 down!!! The man is a pure legend, i'm dying for his next tour - its gotta be soon!

Absolutly brilliant, loved it,the medely was inspired, and Kat Deely shouting at the audience to F*****g shut up had me in stitches, 2 up 2 down, who else could get away with it...LEGEND!! :lol:

I almost wet myself when one of the Cheeky Girls slapped the guy playing the piano it was so funny:lol:
I have just seen Geraldine on one of the music channels sining the winners song so it looks like it has been released:lol:

Thought it was great.

It was so like x factor and the attention to detail was brilliant!!!

I even enjoyed the medley's they were great!!!

Good on the judges for taking the mickey out of themselves too because weren't they one of the original panels for the first of these shows?

Rick Astley was great too - haven't seen him since I was a teenager! :eek:

I almost wet myself when one of the Cheeky Girls slapped the guy playing the piano it was so funny:lol:
I have just seen Geraldine on one of the music channels sining the winners song so it looks like it has been released:lol:

It has been released! I saw it in HMV...I couldn't believe it :green:

Gary Barlow was on Chris Moyles this morning chatting about the song. Still think the whole programme was a parody of terestrial TV and the funny thing was, one poster said she was no longer watching to switch to Strictly, that's ironic!

Steve Wright wa playing it on radio 2 this afternoon as well!!:lol::lol: Shame there is no longer Top Of The Pops - wouldn't Geraldine look fab on it?:green:

I was a bit disappointed cos I love that guy but there were some funny bits. I loved it when the cheeky girl slapped that pianist and said "You stupid Ba#@*rd" and 2up 2down was ace!! I missed the results show though what was it like?

I never even watched the results show!

Peter Kay is probably my favourite comedian, but after all the hype, I was bitterly disappointed. Yes, some of it was funny, but not what I expected.

:cry::cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back