Pop idol, Peter Kaye style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardo

Reaction score
is anybody else watching this???
I'm all on my own lmao! the man is a legend lol

Yea i am. its ok, i thought it would have been abit better than it is for a peter kay programme. x

I'd forgotten about it...I'm watching it now on Channel 4+1...is it worth my while or is it rubbish? I generally find him hilarious in everything :green:

well I'm amused but thats not hard. :rolleyes:

we turned it off ages ago to watch strictly come dancing...i thought it was pretty naff for peter kay.

we turned it off ages ago to watch strictly come dancing...i thought it was pretty naff for peter kay.

Yea i think its quite average....thought there would be more of him in it than kat deely. x

Finding it v funny! 2 Up 2 Down....now that's close to the bone.

I AGREE CATHIE !!!
:green:

at last!! I was starting to think I was weired lol. "hes just not tragic enough" I was laugh about this in the real x factor.

Very close to the bone, but seriously funny.
Don't forget to watch the result show :lol:

Love it!! :lol::lol:

did u see the cheeky girl slap the head of the piano player and...one of the 2 up 2 down girls fall off the chair:eek: hilarious

BRILLIANT! :green: I just love Men to Boyz :green:

did u see the cheeky girl slap the head of the piano player and...one of the 2 up 2 down girls fall off the chair:eek: hilarious
Hhaha yer! they were great.:Grope: Rick ashely, briliant

It's a statement about the state of TV these days and it's so funny but true! Peter Kay is genious, he doesn't have to be in it, he writes it! How else would he get Sir Paul etc in it....better than Extras!

I've sat n wet myself, it was pure "Peter" genius, if you cant' see it, then....................................

I thought it was funny, in a way that if you didnt know Peter Kay's style you prob wouldnt "get it".

It's "Wild" Cat!! That cracked me up, and Pete Waterman saying when he put his lips around that whistle "It could of been me". Hilarious! :lol:

I was well disapointed. I thought bits were amusing,but not what i expected. We both usually love Peter Kay but it was a let down IMO

I recorded this but saw a few minutes of it last night and it was very funny - will watch it in full tonight!

geraldines medley:lol:

freeeeee nelson mandella ella ella under my umbr ella:lol:

Latest posts

Back