Pop up tent question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dete101

Reaction score
Hi again, just wondered if anyone could recommend a pop up tent? I've heard about so many that are impossible to put down.... are they all the same? The cheapest I've found is about £60, with sienna x offering theirs for £99, I suppose by the time I've added VAT its around the same as all the others... any advice would be good. Thanks

Hi

The saga continues about the tent that just won't go down....hee hee... All tents, unless damaged will go down.. it purely is a matter of practising the procedure

Most tents can be a little resistant at first, but after a couple of times they develop a 'memory' and will go down with ease, assuming the operator is doing it right..

Don't be put off by them - they are easy to use and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.... they are a great asset and helps with the tanning procedure - they're easy to clean, lightweight and easy to store away... if you need any more info, you can pm me as we supply them and can answer more questions if in doubt...hth:hug:

Mine goes up and down,up and down all the time with ease now, after struggling like mad with it at first .You just have to have the knack.
Mine was from sienna x and i got it when they were doing a show offer for excel they may still be doing one for oympia you never know.I think they were originally the spray tan cubicle company that actually supply a lot of other companies, im sure the sienna ladies will correct me if im wrong.
A bronze one is probably the best to go for as it lets in a bit more light and the pink will take more cleaning.

Hi I did speak to the sienna man! and he's offered me an extra week after olympia for the offer, but I want to see what tantrick is like first. I have found one on ebay at a buy it now price of £50 so not sure whether to go for it.... would you recommend I buy new???? its a black one. thanks

Hi

The saga continues about the tent that just won't go down....hee hee... All tents, unless damaged will go down.. it purely is a matter of practising the procedure

Most tents can be a little resistant at first, but after a couple of times they develop a 'memory' and will go down with ease, assuming the operator is doing it right..

Don't be put off by them - they are easy to use and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.... they are a great asset and helps with the tanning procedure - they're easy to clean, lightweight and easy to store away... if you need any more info, you can pm me as we supply them and can answer more questions if in doubt...hth:hug:
I honestly dont know what all the fuss is with putting the tents up and down, it really is very easy! Unless of course your tent is broken or dont know the correct way!
I will be having my tent from Sienna X and cant wait!! Woohoo!!!

How easy is it to spray in the tent? If the tent is only 120cm across, how do you do the arms - just measured from the tip of my right finger to my left shoulder and that is 117cm! Does the customer have to step out and leave their arm in?

And is it quite dark, I know you can get a clip on light, but does this cause shadows making it more difficult to see where you've been?

I've always tanned in a salon, so never needed a tent, but i'm thinking of doing parties and think it is probably essential!!

Thanks

xx sugar xx

I tan in a pink tent, my tallest clients is 6ft 3" and to do the arms, when extended she simply puts the arm outside the tent and infront of the waterproof 'lid' on the tent!
The tents arent not dark at all!

xxxx:hug:

Thanks for such a quick response!

Wow! Pink!! How easy is it to keep clean? I was thinking of going for black (thinking stylish), or bronze (probably more sensible!) but pink sounds gorgeous

x

Pink.................I was a bit unsure, but in this game you have to keep things clean! So its not extra hassle at all. After Ive finished for the day I go into the tent with hot soapy water and rinse it all down, leave it overnight to dry and hey presto! Its fine honestly!

xxxx

Hi

That is a realy good price for the tend I wish I had got mine for that price:rolleyes: I have had it over a year now though. It just takes practice to fold down, I still have a few attempts now and again.

If your worried about being able to put the tent up and down do a search on you tube as there are loads of helpful clips on there!

xx

There is a video on youtube that shows you how to put the tents down, its deade easy once you know how. Sorry I cant find the link now as Im at work - does anyone know the video Im on about xxx

Yup, just found this this clip on you tube, 1st one I came across and there are many more (just off to take a peek at the rest :))

xx

Last edited:
Just to say I found this one too, it shows you how to get it up :o and how to put it back down again. Great to watch but prob just as easy to do once you've practised, practised, practised, lol! Just like anything we do!

this

Hth. :hug:

xx

wow.... I got a pop up tent, and can't put it down, so was just gonna ask on here how to do it and found this video... it looks easy... at the moment mine is propped up behind a door at work cos I couldn't get it down!!!! will have a go tomorrow lol!

I had a go with mine once I found the tutorials, soooooo easy! I did it in about 5 seconds flat! Well, once I realised that it's because of my laminate flooring it was sliding everywhere so I just put my foot on it and it was fine :)

xx

Hi I don't know if anyone else spotted it but one of the companies that distributed the tents in the 1st video were called TANGOSUN!:eek: Not the look to be advertising! Lol! Made me chuckle! Lx

:lol:
Thanks for such a quick response!

Wow! Pink!! How easy is it to keep clean? I was thinking of going for black (thinking stylish), or bronze (probably more sensible!) but pink sounds gorgeous

x
hi hun can i just say sienna x have best tents as are UNBREAKABLE also i have a pink tent but after a couple of months the tent is very stained. i have cleaned it but although perfectly usable it is stained.

the sienna PINK tents were originally made for promotions but proved popular they are sold with the warning that they stain.

my answer is get a black one as easy to clean but get a sienna one as are the best........... goodluck

Latest posts

Back