Popits for sale on ebay!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Thats right, thought ide have a nosey around ebay seen as i couldnt sleep and i was doing random searches for this and that to see what came up and look what i find....:eek:

popits link removed
Found these as well ..........

The Edge forms link removed
I dont think im shockable any more when it comes to ebay lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise really but it is dissapointing as its a UK seller who presumeable got them from S2? :rolleyes: Someone knows their stuff judging by the way they added Popits into the title for the Freeform ones.

I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise really but it is dissapointing as its a UK seller who presumeable got them from S2? :rolleyes: Someone knows their stuff judging by the way they added Popits into the title for the Freeform ones.

Most definately.

Like you, im not surprised anymore what i come up with in my searches.
Looks like someone cant get to grips with using them lol

If they were only used once someone didn't even try to get to grips with them. I think for me its annoying because the stuff in the background suggests she either does nails professionally in which case shame on her for selling them on Ebay, or she isn't professional and got hold of them from someone else. Where does the RRP come from, they dont cost that but that said looking at the bidding she looks like she will recover what she spent buying them. (Assuming she paid the S2 price to start with)

I recon this is somebody that was in the industry and is no longer and is therefore selling all there stock.

Just saw her selling list, does look like that doesn't it.

it was only a matter of time.

i would think the public could buy the edge ones from sallys anyway.

before long i expect there will be cheap copies coming out of china and on to ebay.

thats what they call free trade i'm afraid.

ooooo she only lives in liverpool....im tempted to go for the pedicure stool !!! :lol:

[FONT=&quot]I've just been on the ebay site and noticed that the other seller is selling Freeform tips (The Edge) for £8.70 (pls £1.70 pp) for 20 tips. The Edge is selling these for £24.99 for 300 tips!!!:eek::eek::eek:
£130.50 from a box of 300 tips...!!!
now that's what I call ebay exploitation!!!!![/FONT]

And check out the sellers description of the item!!!

Last edited:
bit ot i know but i feel so sorry for this one seller on ebay who is basically selling everything at the moment due to a sad loss, she only wants a grand for it all, fair enough it's not all strictly pr stuff, probably from a local wholesaler, but the poor thing didnt even get a chance to use any of it, quite sad really imo.

This seller may well be a geek, and tbh you can sell pretty much anything on ebay, why not popits?

Also, if they are trying to make money by selling small quantities, maybe they need the money. I say leave them alone!

Btw it's not me :lol:

bit ot i know but i feel so sorry for this one seller on ebay who is basically selling everything at the moment due to a sad loss, she only wants a grand for it all, fair enough it's not all strictly pr stuff, probably from a local wholesaler, but the poor thing didnt even get a chance to use any of it, quite sad really imo.

This seller may well be a geek, and tbh you can sell pretty much anything on ebay, why not popits?

Also, if they are trying to make money by selling small quantities, maybe they need the money. I say leave them alone!

I wasnt having a go at anybody for selling on ebay, i was just saying that im no longer shockable in my searches and what they come up with.

It was more a case of popits have only just been released yet someone was already selling off theirs for whatever reason we will never know.

I myself have just sold loads of nail art items that i no longer wanted due to giving it up and if like me something in their life has had a detremental effect on their profession and carrying on with it (or in my case giving nails & beauty up) then i feel sorry for them also.

We have to recoup some money from the initial layout!

Im sorry if i offended anyone, i'll shut my trap now and bid you a good day:irked:

Its a professional product. We have plenty to say if some one buys professional products from Ebay but its ok to sell it? Thats a mixed message to me. :hug:

I wasnt having a go at anybody for selling on ebay, i was just saying that im no longer shockable in my searches and what they come up with.

It was more a case of popits have only just been released yet someone was already selling off theirs for whatever reason we will never know.

I myself have just sold loads of nail art items that i no longer wanted due to giving it up and if like me something in their life has had a detremental effect on their profession and carrying on with it (or in my case giving nails & beauty up) then i feel sorry for them also.

We have to recoup some money from the initial layout!

Im sorry if i offended anyone, i'll shut my trap now and bid you a good day:irked:

None taken here hun :hug: I have a case full of nail art stuff I thought about selling but that could be used with polishes and topcoat and isn't professional product in the way Popits are.

You were right, it was interesting, to me anyway, how little time it took them to appear on Ebay :)

Well i didnt like to say but now i dont have to because someone has said it for me.

Seems some are able to say and do as they see fit and others are not.

Its something that will always happen.

I could buy a spanner and a manual from ebay but it wont make me a mechanic ....:lol:

you can get just about any and everything on ebay

with popits it was only a matter of time

Seems some are able to say and do as they see fit and others are not.
I think it's more a case of mixed opinions :hug:

As long as we keep our opinions constructive then there's no problem, but we must remember to back up our opinion with our reasoning behind it and not say something 'just because'...

I disagree with professional products being sold on Ebay because professional products shouldn't be in the hands of untrained people, we all know the whys and wherefores :wink2:

I think there is a big difference to someone having something they no longer want and selling it on ebay...and others who bulk buy via importation (sometimes illegally) with every intension of selling of ebay.

Latest posts

Back