Popular Artistic Colour Gloss Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Artistic (along side Gelish ) and my most popular at the moment is Posh and Vogue, all the colours are fab and they have more on the way including Neons. Product is great to use and glides on beautifully.

oooh this is all new to me how exiting, so many gel ranges to choose from now... does artistic have a colour chart somewhere.... nevermind i found it :)

well thanks all good some good ideas for starter colours, I too would like em all, but we have to try and raw some lines eh ha ha or we'll all be bankcrupt ha ha. Everyone enjoy I know I will :)

How true is the colour chart? some swatches would be great

I have started using these colours and the most popular I am finding is Vogue, Fashionista and Avante-Garde. I brought these at the NEC and fell in love with them. There are the same like Gelish which I also use but a little bit thinner in consistency. For French nails i use Precious and Purity.

If you look into my album you will see all of the 38 colours. I was trying to create a Artistic Group lover but gave up. So if any one else could do this, I can put these pictures in there for everyone to see. I am just hopeless with computers.

I use Artistic (along side Gelish ) and my most popular at the moment is Posh and Vogue, all the colours are fab and they have more on the way including Neons. Product is great to use and glides on beautifully.

Posh is a must in anyone collection, this colour goes with everything.

Yes, there are spot on.

That's really helpful thank you. This is one of the biggest problems with colour products isn't it? :green:

I knew you would pop up on here Ms all2hand :green: I'm going to start an Artistic Lovers group and then we can upload pictures and the colour chart.

My clients Love love love Posh, defo got to have it in your collection

xx

Love to see some of the colours in the flesh!

Latest posts

Back