Portable Nail Desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
hi im new to this and want to apologise now if this has already been asked but i need a portable table for a mobile business im trying to start up, if your have any ideas or links of where i can get a good but not to expensive one from please.

Try Sally's / Salon Services they usually have one for about £99

I bought all my nail equiptment from Beauty Express, Search on the net for the company it cost me £200.x

I actually got mine from ebay!! Risky I know. The top was slightly stained but that is constantly covered any way. I paid about 40 including p&p. Its a seat with wheels, pull out table top and drawers in the seat. Its REM and its around 150 in the brochure!!! You could also try lakeland stores I have heard they have a portable table ideal for nails:confused:

I bought of ebay when i set up however wished id known about salonserve.com they seem quite good prices

Phone Sweet Squared 0845 210 60 60 and ask for Kirsten ... I know they are selling off some very good quality second hand portable desks that were used in a training room. They're in good condition too. Don't know the price, you'll have to ask, but it may be worth it to you to check it out and see if there are any left.

thanks everyone ill have a look now.

Sally's do a good, basic, portable table - we keep a couple at our salon - handy if nail desks are all taken and a beauty therapist needs to do a shape and polish x

Hi everyone

Just wondering if any1 can help. Im looking for a mobile nail table thats reasonably priced. Have read the other threads on this on here, just wondered if there was any other places for me to try to look for one?

Any ideas would be a big help!

thanks for all the suggestions -

any other places to get a table that is not classed as a nail table, if that makes sense!

Latest posts

Back