Posters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winky

Reaction score
I was wondering of anyone knows of a site other than nailpro where i can order nail posters. I need some nice large posters to put in my new shop. Thanks!

Creative have some great posters. Ive got some and they allways get compliments.xx

hi there, ive also got the creative ones, i think salonsdirect.com have them as well.

I agree, I have a gorgeous poster from them and i wanted to get a matching one, but i wasn't able to find a place to buy one online. I bought the other one at a nail supply shop in Canada

http://www.3tpromotions.com/ I have a couple from this company that are nice, contact them for a catalogue cos they have some new ones out which are not on the site yet, but their usually at Olympia

I checked out the creative nail design page but there is only one poster on there, and it's not available for sale online. Any ideas?

Ive just gone mad and bought 12 new posters from creative. They are fab, some are for pedicure, some for mani, others are for enhancements. They are really good quality, like a cardboard, so not flimsy, and they are a really good size. They are £3.50 plus vat.

pinkshell_nails said:
Ive just gone mad and bought 12 new posters from creative. They are fab, some are for pedicure, some for mani, others are for enhancements. They are really good quality, like a cardboard, so not flimsy, and they are a really good size. They are £3.50 plus vat.

Did you buy them online?

Winky said:
Did you buy them online?

I think you can only buy them if you trained with Creative.

Winky said:
Did you buy them online?
I seem to recall seeing a thread that said creative would have on line buying from June, the delay has been caused because they want to make sure that the only peeps who buy from them are profesionals, which I am all for, so bear with it and wait for june:lol: Or find your nearest creative stockist, phone an order and pay on the phone with credit or debit card, I pm'd Samantha and my cataloge arived the following day.

Winky said:
Did you buy them online?

No, i ordered them over the telephone.

nerakyarrum said:
I think you can only buy them if you trained with Creative.

Any professional can buy Creative posters without CND training!!! :eek:

geeg said:
Any professional can buy Creative posters without CND training!!! :eek:
Thats what i thought, but didnt want to mis-quote!!

I think i saw some posters in the back of the beauty express magazine they looked pretty nice!

Creative are the most classy in my opinion and the new released ones this spring are gorgeous.. I am going to have to purchase this new promotion pack myself soon.

I did see some in the Salons Direct catalogue .. click here for their website.

Latest posts

Back