PR non strip wax heater help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
Hello
As the title says i am struggling to get the last bits of my non strip wax out of my heater tin.

I got a sample from PR - the green non strip, which i have practiced with before i use my euroblonde non strip wax. But before i put my euroblonde in the heater i obviously want all previous residue out - how do you do this with hot wax though?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

The best way to get hot wax out of the wax bucket is to get it really hot so its more fluid and pour as much out as you can out of the bucket and then just put a scrunched up piece of couch roll in to get as much of the wax out. Then put some wax equipment cleaner on some of the couch roll to pick up whats left then you can clean as normal with really hot water etc. Its a bit more difficult than cleaning out strip wax.
The green wax is Homme, the mens wax which is actually really similiar to euroblonde with added fragrance and colour and I have mixed some of these before when I had bits of wax leftover and its fine to do that also...

HTH Jack

Last edited:
That's very helpful thank you very much!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Interesting about the 'homme' wax...Im not a fan of the smell of Euroblonde, even though it is only a slight one..might try that if its the same wax, but nicely smelly.... :) thanks Jack

Interesting about the 'homme' wax...Im not a fan of the smell of Euroblonde, even though it is only a slight one..might try that if its the same wax, but nicely smelly.... :) thanks Jack
It has a lovely fresh marine smell and works exactly the same way as euroblonde. Although it was designed as a mens wax a lot of therapists use it for female waxing. They also do a roller cartridge in a strip version which is really nice. Im sure if you ask them when you next order they may be able to send you a sample of it to try.

Thanks again, Jack..will certainly do that x

Really , you learn something new everyday! I to I m not keen on the smell of Euroblonde, but love using it. X

Just a thought though . Does the fact it has added colour and fragrance cause sensitivity issues more so than Euroblonde?

With all the waxes that PR do its often best to get some samples and give them a try and see what you think yourself and if it will suit what you are looking for. Homme has the same texture as Euroblonde but has a strong marine fragnance and its a green metallic colour so it will not suit or appeal to everyone. Euroblonde is my favourite wax and its the most popular one that PR sell. Get a sample sized bag of wax and an empty tin and try it out. They do run discovery days where you can see the whole range and they have a selection of waxes that are heated so you can try them and see what you think for yourself. Jack

I too was given a sample of green wax from PR. It says Greenepil on it though not homme. And when I looked it up in the brochure it looks like itis from their range of vegetable based waxes.

I bought euroblonde at the show and so didn't want to get the green one in my wax pot and then find I could not get rid of it. Is it the same principle as homme that I could mix any remnants with euroblonde?

I too was given a sample of green wax from PR. It says Greenepil on it though not homme. And when I looked it up in the brochure it looks like itis from their range of vegetable based waxes.

I bought euroblonde at the show and so didn't want to get the green one in my wax pot and then find I could not get rid of it. Is it the same principle as homme that I could mix any remnants with euroblonde?
Homme is not Greenepil, they're two different waxes:) x

Homme is not Greenepil, they're two different waxes:) x

I didn't think it probably was. Can it be mixed with euroblonde though? I only mentioned it because the poster said she'd got a green sample through the post and so did I. I suspect hers was the same as mine, not homme.

Latest posts

Back