Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just been for my 20 weeks scan and found out we are having a boy! Don't know how DD will take the news she's adamant that we are having a girl, lol. At least there is plenty of time for her to come round. x

Congratulations!
Your daughter will love him to bits when he finally arrives. My daughter, chloe, wanted a little sister too and was really upset when we said it was going to be a boy. However, as soon as she set eyes on Mitch she fell in love and didn't care what he was! She just wanted a "baby" lol
Mine are 16 and 11 now and Chloe still acts like a mother hen with him! X

Thank you ladies, as soon as I'm back to normal, we are trying again! Me and my hubby have too much love to just give each other!!

Good luck with all your bundles of joy ladies, I look forward to hearing how you're all doing

Leanne
X

Hey there, I lost my baby yesterday also - was just over six weeks. Think I posted earlier on in this thread but didn't want to go back to check :(

When I got home from hospital I just gave my two year old an enormous smoosh :)

If you need to talk please PM me x

Hey there, I lost my baby yesterday also - was just over six weeks. Think I posted earlier on in this thread but didn't want to go back to check :(

When I got home from hospital I just gave my two year old an enormous smoosh :)

If you need to talk please PM me x

Aww hun!! I'm so sorry. It is heartbreaking but nothing you can do about it, I'm glad you have loved ones there for you to show you that you have lots of people who care for you and are glad that you are ok!

I did just PM you :) If you ever wanna just scream at anyone, I'm always here

Leanne
X

It's my due date tomorrow - lil boy seems v comfortable though so I doubt he'll show :(

Hey Ladies,

Thought I'd give you all an update :)

I had my little boy on the 13-11, 2 days before his due date. He was born within 20 mins and I only just made it to hospital in time :)
We have called him Jeorje Walter James his birth weight was 8lb 9 3/4. X

Congrats Leelee, hope ur LO hurry up chilli! x

Hey Ladies,

Thought I'd give you all an update :)

I had my little boy on the 13-11, 2 days before his due date. He was born within 20 mins and I only just made it to hospital in time :)
We have called him Jeorje Walter James his birth weight was 8lb 9 3/4. X

Congrats!! 20 mins.. How intense!! How do you pronounce his first name? All the best :) i have approx 3 weeks to go.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

His first name is George just with J's lol. Yes 20 mins was very intense and I was very shocked it was so quick :) x

Wow!! Im a bit scared :-/
I wasnt sure if it was pronounced Georgie or George. Either way its nice to be unique :)

I fell onto my butt spray tanning the other day as I lost my balance crouching... Haha. As my client was covered in solution she couldnt help me...

Well I posted when this thread started about me and the OH ttc for number 3.

Well didnt have to try too hard, just got my BFP (big fat positive)

Don't know what to do lol.

I said to myself if I got pg before Xmas I would keep it a secret till Xmas day and give my OH the test in a box and let him see it himself as he is going to be so so excited. I don't think I can wait that long a whole 25 days.

What a time to come, moving house, start my new job on the 10th dec and Xmas just round the corner. Couldn't have asked for a better Xmas present to be honest. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean :) x x x x

congratulations!!

One of my clients found out last year on 22nd..she put the test in his xmas card and gave it him xmas eve. You could give him his card early and do the same.xx

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

My craving was radox bubble bath when I was pregnant with my son! Really actually had to stop myself eating it so soaked sponges in it and sat sniffing them lol!

And congratulations by the way :hug: xx

And congratulations by the way :hug: xx

Thanks :) still haven't told anyone :/ still in shock. My OH is working all weekend to get the site he is on finished so I won't be telling him just yet as need him to concentrate on finishing his phase.

I love radox has to be the blue one though. I soak it in hot soapy bath sponges. Lol.

Let's hope I don't get the sponge chewing craving with this little one lol I have many on stand by :)

Sods law I go out and buy loads of alcohol for over Xmas and cant drink any

Congratulations on the births :)

I worked out dates and approx 8 weeks was really concerned about sickness for work but touch wood ive been okay :-D just the odd dizzy spell but thanks for advice ive got ginger biscuits at ready xxx just waiting for midwife to get back in touch for a date for scan

Im also around 3 months behind my twin sisters pregnancy !! Hehe hoping i could save a few pennies with hand me downs X-D lol jokes but nice thought ;-) xx Louise

[QUOTE=Nails
Congrats :)
Love how I understood all the pregnancy speech, ttc, bfp! Are u a baby centre addict too? Haha.

I'm 18 weeks now it is flying by!!!! Had not much sickness since 14 weeks except the odd occasion but so dizzy and weak this week! And starting to get a bump despite loosing a stone due to sickness in first trimester xxxx

Nails Congrats :) Love how I understood all the pregnancy speech said:
Haha yes I am :) I was really poorly with sickness with my 2 little buggers, have had some this morning so hope it's not too bad this time around, have the ginger nuts just incase lol.

How are you doing with eating? I cant eat! Everytime I try and eat I feel so sick. Had one meal yesterday and can only stomach sweet tea. :(

Congrats, hope you have a h&h 9 months x x x x :)

Hi. Hope u dont mind me joining in but ive been following this thread for a little while :). Please be careful with sickness. I was quite sick with my first but the sickness has realy crept up on me with this one and i ended up in a&e on a drip. Stopping at two ;-) Take care x

I'm in hospital atm for monitoring high blood pressure. Looks like bub will be induced next week (39 weeks) or maybe sooner!!

So freaking out about being a mum for the first time!! I still dont feel ready :/

Hope you get sorted soon hon and its only natural to worry about impending motherhood I've had anxiety dreams for months about being a awful mum leaving the baby places forgetting him etc I'm still hanging in here I'm 5 days overdue now thought we might be getting somewhere last night but no

Latest posts

Back