Pregnancy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you get sorted soon hon and its only natural to worry about impending motherhood I've had anxiety dreams for months about being a awful mum leaving the baby places forgetting him etc I'm still hanging in here I'm 5 days overdue now thought we might be getting somewhere last night but no

Will you have to get induced if you wait too long? Thanks for your kind thoughts! Im so bored waiting around...

Any pregnant mobile therapists out there?? How long did you work up until? I have 7weeks to go, and still chugging along...! Just getting wary for rebooking around my due date, and how long to leave it before going back to mobile.... X

Im not mobile but home salon. Only part time but had clients everyday last week (37 weeks) Left till later as I felt good! Had to cancel some clients this week (38 weeks today) but they were aware of the risk as they were my good regulars :)

My advice is listen to your body and get enough rest. I popped a note on my webpage asking for people to send me an email and

Will add to database so can conract when up running again! Do you know what your going to do when you go back to work?

My little bean wasn't a sticky one I'm afraid :(

So sad but very early days.Both gutted.

We aren't going to bother trying till after Xmas now. I want to enjoy it all instead of worrying. X

Sorry to hear that Nails<3

Thinking of you both xx

Aww nails :( its a pretty horrible but at least you know you can fall! Enjoy Xmas. Dont do what I did and got salmonella & had to wait 4 months to try again!! Omg.

Will you have to get induced if you wait too long? Thanks for your kind thoughts! Im so bored waiting around...

Any news??? Xxxx

Celebrating the arrival of healthy baby boy Taj Andrew Dower at 1855 6Dec12. Weight is 3.5kg
Ended up as C section after not getting anywhere from a whole day of only being 1cm dilated. All is good!

Congrats lozen - I'm still here booked for induction on Tuesday though that's subject to capacity :( pretty miserable right now but at least I can say its going to be next week and the weekend is in the middle so my oh will be home and ill have company and distraction !

Congrats Lozenja! I can't wait to meet my own little bundle but got til April to wait. X

Awwww lovely news! Congrats!! Good luck you ladies that are next. I'm not far behind. 9wks to go :) x

Found out yesterday im pregnant again!!! Not sure how far but due around August

Ive started with cravings already at week 8 how early did your cravings start ? I need an icelolly first thing on a mornin and i cried when my oter half didnt come home with nerds sweets from town yesterday after looking forward to them :-( lol xx what cravings have you had ?

How do you ladies survive at work when you have morning sickness? Not that I'm pregnant but when me and the OH do take the plunge I worry already bout morning sickness as where I work is only a small salon so if I was been sick clients would be able to hear me :/ how do you ladies cope?there is nothing worse than feeling sick!xxx

Hi Sarah,

I had slight nausea with my DD but was only actually sick about 2 or 3 times altogether.

This time I started being sick bang on 6 weeks about 12 to 16 times a day, have been on a whole host of anti sickness medication that didn't really touch the sides, have been dehydrated and problems with kidneys due to dehydration. This lasted up til about 18 weeks and since then it has gradually died down
Thank god, I would't wish it on my worst enemy. I ha to be signed off from week 6 through to week 18 and lost just shy of a stone in weight.

I hope this doesn't scare you, it is worth it for the fact I know I am carrying a lovely little bundle of joy and cannot wait to meet him when he arrives. It was a shock to the system being so sick especially after not suffering before. Kate an William have my full sympathy Hyperemisis Gravidarum is a terrible illness and is not just normal morning sickness.

I am so sorry for the long post and hopefully you will at worst suffer slight nausea and nothing more when the time comes. Wish you baby dust for when the time is right!

Hi Sarah,

I had slight nausea with my DD but was only actually sick about 2 or 3 times altogether.

This time I started being sick bang on 6 weeks about 12 to 16 times a day, have been on a whole host of anti sickness medication that didn't really touch the sides, have been dehydrated and problems with kidneys due to dehydration. This lasted up til about 18 weeks and since then it has gradually died down
Thank god, I would't wish it on my worst enemy. I ha to be signed off from week 6 through to week 18 and lost just shy of a stone in weight.

I hope this doesn't scare you, it is worth it for the fact I know I am carrying a lovely little bundle of joy and cannot wait to meet him when he arrives. It was a shock to the system being so sick especially after not suffering before. Kate an William have my full sympathy Hyperemisis Gravidarum is a terrible illness and is not just normal morning sickness.

I am so sorry for the long post and hopefully you will at worst suffer slight nausea and nothing more when the time comes. Wish you baby dust for when the time is right!

Hi Missty thanks fr the reply :)
Well where out two main treatment rooms are its only thin walls an the bathroom right next door to my room so would be mortified if a client hear me been in well. That's what scares me the most I would say. That and feeling really sick. I would imagine there is nothing worse than dying a treatment feeling like you want to be wil. Did you explain to your client before Hand because I would imagine you would have to run out a few times. I think I'm just imagining the worst thing to happen and I'm sure it's not as bad as what I can imagine.

Aww thank you :) we're not ready yet but then again when is anyone ever ready? Lol xxx

Hi guys just to let you know I had my boy Friday morning at 405 after a dramatic quick labour weighing 7lb12 on the 7th of the 12th!

Latest posts

Back