Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I registered it came up VIP but my badge has come through with no VIP and listed me as an alternative therapist which I'm not! Lol. I want my VIP status back! :-(

One of us does and one of us doesn't. I don't need parking as I already have a parking space because we are staying overnight. I won't have the time or inclination to be drinking Champers because I want to be in and out and not spending a second longer than necessary.

I am intrigued by the goody bag though.

Do we still go through the same entrance together if only one does have a VIP ticket?

Edit...I have just read the paper work and you have your own fast track entrance at S6. Free shape and Gelish, free tea, coffee, juice etc.

Last edited:
So it seems we may drive directly there and so use our parking ticket. The fact that it's going to be very cold has put us both off of using public transport from our base in London.

I have searched on the pro beauty site, but the link to more info on parking is broken. Can anyone tell me if they are able to get their 4x4 into the orange or purple car parks ok, or is there a height restriction? Our Discovery is 1.98m.

Thanks

Edit...Forget it! I have managed to find the information now and for anyone else wondering the height restriction is 1.9m.

Blimey yeah got it wrong way round lol
Ok is there a cloakroom at excel like there was at Olympia? Coz I don't want to cart a heavy coat around with me....
Thanks x
Yes, there are def cloakrooms :)

Hi all this is my first visit to pro bty in a rather long time. Do many stands have card facilities? I don't fancy carrying hundreds in cash x

:rolleyes: well looks like I have missed out, no surprise there.

How did/do you get vip tickets?

Hi all this is my first visit to pro bty in a rather long time. Do many stands have card facilities? I don't fancy carrying hundreds in cash x

Most if not all of the stands accept cards.

Yes, I think I used my card for everything last time.

The weather report on my local BBC showed snow for London on sunday. :eek:

Yes, I think I used my card for everything last time.

The weather report on my local BBC showed snow for London on sunday. :eek:

Ooooooo are you going Sunday?I'm going Sunday to.xxx

Ooooooo are you going Sunday?I'm going Sunday to.xxx

Yes lovey, sunday means hopefully a nicer drive up to and in London and no congestion charge either, as when we leave the show we will be driving to our parking space just outside the zone and then one tube stop to our hotel for the night. Woop woop! Londres baby!

We'll probably be there around lunch time and will join the expected very long queue for S2. I will look out for you if you are there around the same time?

Yes lovey, sunday means hopefully a nicer drive up to and in London and no congestion charge either, as when we leave the show we will be driving to our parking space just outside the zone and then one tube stop to our hotel for the night. Woop woop! Londres baby!

We'll probably be there around lunch time and will join the expected very long queue for S2. I will look out for you if you are there around the same time?

How exciting :hug: lmfao londres baby love it I'm going to say that to you :lol:

I will be there getting there about 10 with chicka and taking a very slow walk around looking at the goodies lol xx

Oh. My. Life.
I can't believe it's actually here!
We have worked our socks off for no money for the last 8 months to be at the show. We'd love to meet everyone from Salon Geek, and all our lovely customers!

Thank you to everyone who's sent us good wishes; we're overwhelmed with the support from here!

See you all over the weekend!
:)

Can't wait to come and see everything. Is anyone from Maidstone going as I am now having to go on my own as my friends ill.
:-(

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

:rolleyes: well looks like I have missed out, no surprise there.

How did/do you get vip tickets?

If you go to the pro beauty site they are still registering professionals for their free ticket.

I've wondered about the VIP tickets too lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Oh. My. Life.
I can't believe it's actually here!
We have worked our socks off for no money for the last 8 months to be at the show. We'd love to meet everyone from Salon Geek, and all our lovely customers!

Thank you to everyone who's sent us good wishes; we're overwhelmed with the support from here!

See you all over the weekend!
:)

Lynne you need to get a comments book on your stand so when geekies come visit they can leave a message and you'll know which ones visited and put faces to our names ;)

Actually I think S2 should do this too :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I've despatched my PA orf to WH Smiths just now to get one! Thanks for the suggestion!

Ahh I'm gutted I'm not coming. Silly daughter for being so selfish and it being her 10th birthday today lol, so lots of birthday things planned! Hope you all have a great time xxx

Ahh I'm gutted I'm not coming. Silly daughter for being so selfish and it being her 10th birthday today lol, so lots of birthday things planned! Hope you all have a great time xxx

You should have planned it better 10 years ago to either keep your legs crossed for a few more days or open them a few days earlier! ;) haha (btw I mean to give birth... Not conceive! Lol)

I have seen a few of the companies are offering discounts to people not attending the show too, so take a look at some of the ones you're interested in buying a few bits from, you might be lucky :)
Xxxx

How exciting :hug: lmfao londres baby love it I'm going to say that to you :lol:

I will be there getting there about 10 with chicka and taking a very slow walk around looking at the goodies lol xx

I'll look out for you both! It's a little weird as so many of you have profile pics of yourselves now, that I feel I know you. I'm still a little shy and only have mine on my actual profile.

Hope all goes well for you Lynne. :hug:

I am going tomorrow with DH as a bag carrier!! Can't wait!!
Lynne, best wishes for a busy busy weekend! Hope it pays dividends for you x

Latest posts

Back