Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two weeks today It will all be over. I am starting to get a list of things together that I am running out of need to try ect. :D

Hi Everyone,

My Beauty Group will be down there at stand C16 showing our equipment off to everyone that attends!

Thank you for reading and hope to see you at the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone
I will be there on Sunday, well, I'll be there all weekend because it's also London Super Comic Con LSCC on Saturday and Sunday. My husband is a comic book artist and has a table at the con so I'll be abandoning him on the Sunday to go to Pro Beauty probably several times during the day!
Anyone wanting an excuse for their hubby tell them you're taking them to a Comic Con for the weekend! ;)
Anyone want to meet up let me know, we're staying at Upton Park too which was quite cheap for London and only about 2.5 miles away.
Be prepared on the Sunday to be surrounded by strange looking people in Cosplay on the DLR!

Very excited, will have just been paid and its my birthday on the Sunday. Driving down on sun, going prof beauty then going to hotel and sightseeing Monday :) anyone got any tips on where to go on mon? And where are people staying? Xxxx

It's looking like I can't go now! :(

I might see if my boss will let me have the monday off but I doubt she will.

I've not got my tickets yet!

Neither have I.

They say to print off your ticket number to take just incase tickets dont turn up in time.

got my tickets, book of offers and parking....staying in Barking the weekend as everywhere else was so expensive and want my pennies for excel!!

Ah yes, the little book of big savings!
I did nearly fall over when I saw us in it!

1 week today :) woohoo xxx

Ahh I don't know if to go on on the Sunday or the Monday? I'm in London from the Sunday morning at about & we want to go sight seeing one day but don't know what to do!! Are both days the same? Or is one usually better than the other? I was thinking Monday would be full of students, but i would be able to spend more time there on the Monday!

Sorry geeks if I've missed this one in the thread.

Where can a print off a map for the pro beauty? Wanted to plan my days.

Little book of offers? OOOhhh whats in there then :p
My tickets havnt come yet still time though

Little book of offers? OOOhhh whats in there then :p
My tickets havnt come yet still time though

I didn't see anything very exciting in there! :( nothing that applied to me anyway! I'm sure there's lots in there that will apply to lots of people though :) xxx

What would you have liked to see there?
All opinions gratefully received, so we can tailor our offers for the next show!

Does anyone know if there's a cloak room at prof beauty? (There was at excel)
Don't really wanna be walking about in a thick coat all day!
Thanks x

It is at Excel Waffle, did you mean there was one at Olympia?

Getting very excited now, just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for somewhere to eat dinner near excel, were staying in the crowne plaza but read some really bad reviews about the resturant there..... want somewhere close by as we prob won't feel like going into centre centre after such a long day! Thanks :hug:

I have got my ticket and can't wait as have a VIP one. I am so excited its my 30th soon so may ask for money to pay off the credit card :)
Anyone one else got VIP would love to say hi. X

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back