Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am off to the Pro Beauty show tomorrow at the Excel. first time i have been as currently studying for my NVQ. would really like to get some luggage for all my kit, along with some tools for manicures & pedicures. If anybody could recommend to me suppliers that are good while I'm there, would love to hear from you. Thank you. X

Last edited by a moderator:
Booo. Just writing my "to buy" list & checking where the Konad stand is, as I was adamant I wasn't going to miss it like I did at Olympia, only to find out that they're not there!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Looking forward to show tomorrow - is anyone going from SE Kent area? Looks like im travelling alone as friend ill. PM me if anyone would like a travelling companion !

My tickets haven't arrived anyone else had this problem? Xx

I can't wait for tomorrow so looking forward to picking up the new shellac colurs woohoo

Last edited:
My tickets haven't arrived anyone else had this problem? Xx

Just bring your reference number to the show and they will print off your ticket happens all the time :)

I'm so excited about tomorrow, I got my VIP Pass, boyfriend hasn't so hope they let him through the same entrance.
Don't know how I got VIP status. Has anyone had this before. What's in the goody bags, do they give them to you as you enter x

Yeah where do you get the goodie bags from? Nothing is mentioned about these in the parafanalia about the benefits of being a VIP

We've provided 150 VIP goodie bags, some of which are for the press and some are for VIPs. I was worried that they might not be good enough but the PR team told us this evening that they're lovely!
So, if you get a SwissDermyl bag remember it was us filling them last weekend in our sitting room!

We are so excited about tomorrow! We hope that all of you visiting have a great show; the hall looks stunning!

Enjoy!

:)

I am off to the Pro Beauty show tomorrow at the Excel. first time i have been as currently studying for my NVQ. would really like to get some luggage for all my kit, along with some tools for manicures & pedicures. If anybody could recommend to me suppliers that are good while I'm there, would love to hear from you. Thank you. X
ooh salons direct are selling their lotus Florida case for £20.00 vat free instead of £35.00 for the weekend at the event

Well I'm too excited/worried/concerned to sleep...
Excited cause of course the day is here
Worried cause I've been so poorly with pneumonia and still feeling very weak n wobbly and I don't want to cause a scene passing out etc
Concerned cause I get horribly travel sick and I'm coming up on coach, I'm going to check I have nappy sacks just incase I'm a moment lol

Well... I'm up and making a last minute note of all the stands I want to visit so I don't miss anything! Woohoo excited xxx

It's here !!! Wishing everyone a fabulous day and don't spend too much he he :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I feel like I am the only geek not going :(

But I am having a little tea party for my son as its his 2nd birthday tomorrow :) xx

I've woken up to snow! Omg ! Now what am I going to wear?

How bad is it? I'm driving up the A3 and hate travelling on fast roads when it's snowy or icey.

Leaving now... Brrr it's cold in London

My mum and I are going tomorrow, can't wait! Hoping to pick up a few bargains as well as the new shellac and maybe Brisa Lite xx

Hey Geeks,

I'm just on my way to pro beauty.. So excited :)

I have read that they're asking for account numbers today when purchasing! Which is fine for me :)

But my friend (qualified beauty therapist nvq2 &3) is interested in purchasing brisa lite today, but she doesn't have an account with s2 yet, she hasn't bought her certificates with her either :( will she not be able to purchase it today?

XxxX

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you will have plenty of time in the queue to find out.

Latest posts

Back