Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When do we Recieved tickets?x

They often don't arrive until the very last minute, which is jolly nerve racking!
If you are at all concerned print out your email confirmation to take with you.

Three weeks to go!

Nervous, moi?!
:eek:

Ohhh I thought that may be the case! Yep I shall do. I can't wait!

They often don't arrive until the very last minute, which is jolly nerve racking!
If you are at all concerned print out your email confirmation to take with you.

Three weeks to go!

Nervous, moi?!
:eek:

Will shellac kits be on sale at cheaper prices? I want to buy one along with every colour I am possibly afford!x

I don't know, sweetie, sorry!
Sweet Squared usually do have some show offers but I couldn't tell you what they might be this year, and I doubt they'd tell you in advance. The best way to check is to give them a call on 0845 210 6060!
:)

I don't know, sweetie, sorry!
Sweet Squared usually do have some show offers but I couldn't tell you what they might be this year, and I doubt they'd tell you in advance. The best way to check is to give them a call on 0845 210 6060!
:)

That's okay thank you anyway :) Ill call them xx

Received mine and my boyfriends confirmation the other day, booked the hotel and train tickets, hoping to see a show whilst we are there. I'm SO excited I've never been to professional beauty before and haven't been to London for years! :)

You'll LOVE it!
Wear sensible shoes, take water and be prepared to be amazed!

You'll LOVE it!
Wear sensible shoes, take water and be prepared to be amazed!

Thanks for the tips :) my boyfriends on hand to carry bags and has been warned he isn't aloud to moan once, other wise we aren't going to Harry potter world the next day (he's a massive Harry potter geek) lol

got my ticket today :D

Going both days and making the most of it!!

Highlight of February!! 😃😃😃😃

Woo hoo, ticket arrived today.......(let's prepare my finances now........and my husband!!) :biggrin:

I ordered hubby and my tickets yestaday. I hope I wasnt too late and still get them in time.

I went a few years ago and it was fab. Cant wait to go again now and get some special offers on things :)

I'm a sucker for a list and have started mine already. I will also print off a floor plan and highlight the stands that I will be visiting so there is no risk of being in there a second longer than I have to be.

The whole thing aint pretty, but I love what I get out of it. :)

I'm a sucker for a list and have started mine already. I will also print off a floor plan and highlight the stands that I will be visiting so there is no risk of being in there a second longer than I have to be.

The whole thing aint pretty, but I love what I get out of it. :)

I got sent the massive floorplan through the post a few weeks ago so i have been updating it with the stalls that aren't on there. On the day i'm going to do a joey from friends and 'step into the map' haha!

Got mine today :)

I got sent the massive floorplan through the post a few weeks ago so i have been updating it with the stalls that aren't on there. On the day i'm going to do a joey from friends and 'step into the map' haha!

Step in to the map? I can imagine Joey doing this!

I havn't been sent a floorplan, I just print it off the website after making it bigger so that I can actually read it! My list is bigger this year, but my aim is to be in for no longer than an hour. This does not include the S2 stand, but it's ok because there is plenty to watch whilst in the queue.

Step in to the map? I can imagine Joey doing this!

I havn't been sent a floorplan, I just print it off the website after making it bigger so that I can actually read it! My list is bigger this year, but my aim is to be in for no longer than an hour. This does not include the S2 stand, but it's ok because there is plenty to watch whilst in the queue.

Friends - London Baby! - YouTube

start at 40seconds! :lol: always makes me giggle! and it's london!

i haven't been to pro beauty since i was in college which was around 6 years ago so it's going to be a shock to the system, back then i didn't understand about brands and equipment, i'd just go to the tacky stalls with random non beauty related junk on, but this year i am prepared with a list!

Latest posts

Back