Pro Beauty 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow there is a pro beauty app!!!! that has a floor plan on it! Glad I am not the only one that prints off a floor plan and plans my route!! will have to see if the floor plan on the app is good enough but I love to highlight the stands I want to go to so might do that aswell !!

I've just registered got my badge number woo... This may sound silly can I take my partner with me does he need a badge number lol? X

Yep, if he doesn't have a badge number he'll get charged £30 on the door :eek:

Just received my Pro Beauty tickets! So excited, looks so good. I'm taking my daughter so we can have a girlie day out and spend a fortune:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today...I'm taking my husband (he has the credit card lol) :)

My badge has arrived :) woohoo x

I'm going to badges came today.

Will be my first ever dreading the drive but will be worth it. Will be heading to the nail harmony stand first :) I'm going on the Sunday

Wow there is a pro beauty app!!!! that has a floor plan on it! Glad I am not the only one that prints off a floor plan and plans my route!! will have to see if the floor plan on the app is good enough but I love to highlight the stands I want to go to so might do that aswell !!

Hi you mentioned a pro beauty app?
I can't seem to find it?

Got my tickets and can't wait woot :)

Got mine yesterday, eeeeeeek!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!! Lol
Xx

Wish I could go but I have a wedding on the 24th and stay over night (my girls are flower girls ) ... How inconsiderate of them to get married that weekend, lol!!

Hmmmm I'm not sure whether it will be worthwhile if I go, the train ticket will cost me £50 so I'm not sure....but I do need to get quite a bit.....is anyone going from the bristol area that fancies fuel sharing and going in one car??

There are two of us from bristol now....anyone wanna lift share and save on fuel?? X

Last edited:
Hey ladies, this is my first time going to the beauty show in london and were coming over from ireland:wink2: super excited and nervous at the same time :Scared: hopefully I can pick up some good deals and I can't wait to get my roo case :biggrin:

I bought a roo case last year for my lash extensions and this year i want another one for nail art and one for myself at home for my make-up. They are fantastic! xx

My tickets came Wednesday!!!! Going on the Monday as I'm at a hen do sat/sun .......Anyone else from London going? Xxx

My tickets came Wednesday!!!! Going on the Monday as I'm at a hen do sat/sun .......Anyone else from London going? Xxx

Yes, hoping to be there on Monday too.

Anyone going by Train from Liverpool ???
I really dont fancy going on my own xx

Ohhhhh just found out my soldier goes back out to horrible land on the Monday so I can't go :( Waaaah x

Meeeeeeeee!
I think I might go both days :) xx

Latest posts

Back