Professional beauty ExCel, what did you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really really enjoyed this years show...even with out all the big names. It was alot busier than previous ones i have been to but not sure if thats because it was smaller in size.
I went to kirsty meakin, liza smith and amanda gould masterclass and thought it was fab and came away totally inspired.
The palms nubar and young nails stands were fab and there were a few new names showing off their products like astonishing nails.
Like i said on a previous post on this thread .... there are a list of exhibitors posted on the pro beauty website so you can see who is going to be there before actually attending......if the people you you would like to see are not there then surely if that is all you want to go for then rather than go and complain about it ...just dont go....simplez :)
I on the other hand for to meet some fab people, have a look at the work in the comps and to attend the masterclasses so that i can be inspired to be better at what i do.....which is what i got...so i came away happy :) :)

I really really enjoyed this years show...even with out all the big names. It was alot busier than previous ones i have been to but not sure if thats because it was smaller in size.
I went to kirsty meakin, liza smith and amanda gould masterclass and thought it was fab and came away totally inspired.
The palms nubar and young nails stands were fab and there were a few new names showing off their products like astonishing nails.
Like i said on a previous post on this thread .... there are a list of exhibitors posted on the pro beauty website so you can see who is going to be there before actually attending......if the people you you would like to see are not there then surely if that is all you want to go for then rather than go and complain about it ...just dont go....simplez :)
I on the other hand for to meet some fab people, have a look at the work in the comps and to attend the masterclasses so that i can be inspired to be better at what i do.....which is what i got...so i came away happy :) :)

Well said! I'm sure there were lots of perhaps less well known and new/up and coming companies at the show, for whom the show would have provided excellent exposure and a chance to showcase their products and services.

And I totally agree with what you say about the competitions, demos and masterclasses too - a lot of the "buzz" of the show is there, as well as just the various company stands and whatnot... and a beauty show like Pro Beauty is a great magnet for attracting some of the best people in the industry, so it's a fab opportunity to meet people and pick up tips and techniques from the best.

Latest posts

Back