Professional Beauty - North - Comps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck everyone.
Usually love to see you all doin your stuff but not well enough this year.
I send my apologies and a massive hug to you all for being so brave xxxx:hug:
Good Luck!!xxxx

Hey ho everybody!

I haven't been to the show yet. After the comp. I just need a rest, but I am going back at 4, to go to the geek-meet and the price-ceremony. My head is spinning around, all I could have done better, but there's nothing to do with it now. I am just happy I am finished. How on earth is it possible to do two and even three competitions in one day? I wouldn't cope...

What I have heard, from the people who have been to the show, is that it's much better than last year and Olympia. That's great news! I am going tomorrow to see it with my own eyes (haha, I was about to write nails... my head is not right...:))

I've written in my blog and put a picture in my album. Enjoy! 8For those who are interested...:))

:hug:C

Good Luck everyone I am gutted that I am not well enough to go this year :hug:

Only went for a little nosey today, but boy oh boy are my feet killing. Didn't get into the Geek forum (my lift arrived early :( ) and I got there a little late too.

Going in a couple tomorrow though so I'll be trying to spot people... :green:

I WON! I am soooooo pleased and happy and proud!

:hug:C.

That's wonderful... Congratulations Cec... Well done. :hug:

Well done to everyone.. xx

Well done hunnio :hug:

That winning feeling is the best high :green:

Jess
xox

(just gonna look at piccys now ;))

Yes - Cec did fab with the Gel tip and overlay, even though she says she was expecting to come last! She got a fantastic score sheet too!

Chris (Urban geek) came second in the L&P tip and overlay cat - she was another one who says she didnt do well but she sure did!

I am so proud of you both.

x x x

I cant remember who the other winners were I am afraid!

FANTASTIC RESULTS FOR BOTH OF YOU ... CONGRATULATIONS
:hug:​

Congratulations well done :hug:

Well done both of you, massive congratulations...I wish me and Carol could have stayed long enough to have seen the winning nails,unfortunately I had to catch my lift. but was nice to meet up with a few geeks at the geek meet. xx

Huge CONGRATULATIONS to Chris and Cec:hug:​

Well done Chris and Cec!

Latest posts

Back