Professional Beauty North - who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going and would love to meet up with some fellow geeks.xxx

Hi
I'm defo going. I love it and will spend loads on things I need, lol!

Has anyone registered for the nail forum thingymebobs ?
I registered today for the kirsty meakin one, our very own kirsty lund is doing a geek meet one so I read...wooo,
And an Ant buckley one...and there was another one too ????

Found the link ....

Professional Beauty North 2008 - Nail Forum

I'm hopefully going to make the show!

Somethings came up but I'm desperately trying to rearrange so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you there xxx

if i went though id have to take my partner with me, hes not in the business, would he be able to come it with me or is it professionals only?, thanks

It might just be worth checking with the organisers on this as I was told by them that they are really clamping down on "non trade" visitors and in particular focusing on Hubbies ,children and students as they are trying to make the show one that is attended only by professionals.:hug:

I was told also that students will be turned away at the door if they arrive without uniform...:eek:

This is only what I was told when the organisers were selling me stand space so it might just be complete sales nonsense to "hook" us to book.

It might just be worth checking though before making a long trip and getting all disappointed and emotional if they wont let hubby in...they have said they will let hubbies credit card in though if that makes you feel any happier :lol:

It should be a good show and hopefully will get to finally meet some geeks in the flesh :hug:

It might just be worth checking with the organisers on this as I was told by them that they are really clamping down on "non trade" visitors and in particular focusing on Hubbies ,children and students as they are trying to make the show one that is attended only by professionals.:hug:

I was told also that students will be turned away at the door if they arrive without uniform...:eek:

This is only what I was told when the organisers were selling me stand space so it might just be complete sales nonsense to "hook" us to book.

It might just be worth checking though before making a long trip and getting all disappointed and emotional if they wont let hubby in...they have said they will let hubbies credit card in though if that makes you feel any happier :lol:

It should be a good show and hopefully will get to finally meet some geeks in the flesh :hug:
Pmsl surely that is the most important part of taking hubby, get him to park in the car park and leave you the keys that way you can keep filling the car up instead of carrying it all lol :lol:

Pmsl surely that is the most important part of taking hubby, get him to park in the car park and leave you the keys that way you can keep filling the car up instead of carrying it all lol :lol:

Ahhhhh but who is going to CARRY all the bags to the car if hubbies are not allowed in!!!???? :eek:

Anyhows, is there a strict dress code??? Should I be attending wearing my working togs????:confused: Just wondered after your comment Collin "I was told also that students will be turned away at the door if they arrive without uniform..." Not that im a student, even though I still have a lot to learn right enough...lol:green:

I will be there poss on the Young Nails stand either all day or part of dont know which yet.

See you all there.:hug:

I'll be there...like Billy no mates because my bessie mate will be "the world famous" as I like to call him at shows:lol::hug:. I'm good at getting coffee though and meeting geeks if anyone wants to meet up with me..I don't bite..honest:hug:

Ahhh go on then...I could be persuaded to meet you...
But you DID bite me last time...I still have the teeth marks :eek:

Ahhh go on then...I could be persuaded to meet you...
But you DID bite me last time...I still have the teeth marks :eek:

You misunderstand me.....that was a friendly love :lol::hug:

yes i will be there i will be competing but when i am not in competition i will be on the united beauty stand working so come and say hi.....

and please all come to the geek meet seminar as well :hug:

NO husbands allowed end of.
I'm not having someone trailing around after me so why should any of you??:hug:
BUT...if you know of anyone PM me:lol:
Could be quite amusing actually.....
hmm actually I've got visions of Anna Nicoles last one...wheres the puke button Samuel???:lol:

Thankyou, booked myself in!!!! :green:

Do you need to take along your qualifications or something as how do they know who is a professional and who isn't or who is a student etc?

I am going and would love to meet up with geeks, i talk to so many and would love to put a face to people.

I will be working most of the day - but please come and say hi

Oh seems its going to be a really exciting show with lots of faces to the names - I guess we better all wear carnations so we recognize each other?
Or would it be easier if we all wear a badge with our avatar so that we can recognize each other in the "real world"? :lol:

Or would it be easier if we all wear a badge with our avatar so that we can recognize each other in the "real world"? :lol:

What a goodidea and a great help ...at least I would then know who you are then :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back