Professional Beauty Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
So guys who visited today and what did you think, I thought it was quieter than previous years which made it nice to wander, talk to the brands and educators and generally see what was about! All round good day :)

I'm so gutted since I have started my businesses haven't had the money to go to the beauty show yet, I hope everyone had an.amazing time, so jealous x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I thought it was really busy. I kept bumping into people and people/bags/trolleys kept bumping into me.However, I was kind of expecting this. :) I got what I wanted and had a nice day spent with my sister. It was nice talking to other professionals and see what is around.

I enjoyed it, pretty busy but that's normal, I got what I wanted and also got to see Amy child's and Joey essex from towie lol

:o Haha, we thought it was busier than usual! Must've just picked the wrong time to walk down certain aisles.

Had a fantastic day...a few people have been talking about the day on the "what are you getting from the show" thread too xx

I didn't think it was as busy but I do prefer this venue compared to Olympia. I think it is much nicer as you can leave the hall to grab something to eat, which I think also makes it seem quieter.

I had a great day and can't wait for the next show. Need to start saving my pennies again though as now completely skint

BAN THE WHEELIE TROLLEYS !:evil:

BAN THE WHEELIE TROLLEYS !:evil:

Lol:biggrin:

I understand the frustration but i don't think i would've been able to get all my stuff home without mine.

I'm a very considerate trolley dolly though...especially since i know how much some people hate them. I dislike the people that push them around without looking and don't realise that people need their ankles.

There were so many other half/pack mules there today, maybe that's the solution. Don't think mine would last ten minutes though, lol xx

I enjoyed it, pretty busy but that's normal, I got what I wanted and also got to see Amy child's and Joey essex from towie lol

Where was Amy Childs? I did see Joey though and managed to get a photo. Lol. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330901868.872913.jpg

As you can see it's mega blurry though!

Did you all notice the one little lonely fish spa stall?

Such a contrast to last year when you couldn't turn a corner without seeing one! I think they've had their day xx

Lol lovelybeauty!

Yes, I saw the lonely fish spa - no customers- your right last year it was maxed out!

Poor fishes - must be hungry!

I was working on the Ahava stand and it was absolutely mad. Couldn't escape for a bathroom break until 2pm! It was great though, really buzzing

im so tired from the beauty show. i shopped till i dropped however i am still awake. just finished playing with all my new things i got today and now on salon geek..
beauty overload! lol

Where was Amy Childs? I did see Joey though and managed to get a photo. Lol.View attachment 12578

As you can see it's mega blurry though!

My daughter got her pic taken with Frankie from Towie. She also got a pic of Amy and Joey. She didn't want a pic taken with David Van Day though lol

My daughter got her pic taken with Frankie from Towie. She also got a pic of Amy and Joey. She didn't want a pic taken with David Van Day though lol
David Van Day was there? Didn't see him! Lol.

I saw the back of Joeys head! Lol. We just happened to pass that stand at the right time.

And can I apologise to anyone who I ran over with my trolley...except for the stupid woman who deliberately fell over it and made a big fuss!! I know you saw it, and if you didn't, you should've been looking where you were going!!!

I enjoyed the fact i was vip again....i definatley took charge of grabbing my freebie drinks! hehe!

I enjoyed it and i think the one brand i will definatley be trialing out is the waxxpress, it nice to see a new generation of waxes and the scents and names grabbed my attention. The mango and witch hazel after lotion, smelled so good.

I got a bit fed up with all the brow companies, in fact one actually looked like a sleek compact that she was trying to fob off!

I heard one lady saying "if i known it was goin to be a towie function, i wouldnt of came" I think she was annoyed with all the bodyguards around! xoxo

I saw the back of Joeys head! Lol. We just happened to pass that stand at the right time.

And can I apologise to anyone who I ran over with my trolley...except for the stupid woman who deliberately fell over it and made a big fuss!! I know you saw it, and if you didn't, you should've been looking where you were going!!!

Lol trolley rage ;) x

I got my toes run over by so many wheelie trollies!! haha

I didn't see the fish pedi stand but the 2 in the nearest towns to me have both closed down now, after a couple of months.

I saw the lone fish man with no customers, sad really and yes I agree, ban the wheelie trollies! Think I may have bruised legs today lol.

Was great to speak to so many industry professionals and see new products. Minx and wraps seem to be most popular at the moment which is great.

Anyone else notice that the offers weren't as good? X

Latest posts

Back