Professional Beauty Sunday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the fact i was vip again....i definatley took charge of grabbing my freebie drinks! hehe!

I enjoyed it and i think the one brand i will definatley be trialing out is the waxxpress, it nice to see a new generation of waxes and the scents and names grabbed my attention. The mango and witch hazel after lotion, smelled so good.

I got a bit fed up with all the brow companies, in fact one actually looked like a sleek compact that she was trying to fob off!

I heard one lady saying "if i known it was goin to be a towie function, i wouldnt of came" I think she was annoyed with all the bodyguards around! xoxo
Wonder Woman, how do you become a VIP? I want champagne!!!!!

Wonder Woman, how do you become a VIP? I want champagne!!!!!

Me too!!

I did meet up with two ladies who took their own wine!! Made my weak overpriced cup of tea look a bit sad!

i was gutted i couldn't go:(
Fell down my stairs and felt too fragile for all the pushing and shoving!! Thats without thinking about the trolleys!!
Feel I missed out tho....
Anyone been to the NEC show I've not tried that?

i was gutted i couldn't go:(
Fell down my stairs and felt too fragile for all the pushing and shoving!! Thats without thinking about the trolleys!!
Feel I missed out tho....
Anyone been to the NEC show I've not tried that?

It can be a bit hit-and-miss. I didn't bother going last year as it was so poor the year before.

Well it was my first time there. I had VIP so got to stop and drink lots of coffee to re-charge, it was really busy but I loved it. Well worth a visit x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I did not like it this year as I think quite a few famouse brands were not there, Guiont, Cristal Clear and etc but Clasrins was for the first time. Brands did not sell products, many rubbish brands but what I noticed there is teeth whitening looks like it becomes very popular this season, there were at least three stands. Not many botox &fillers stands. My opinion is this year was the poorest one.

Salon owners get VIP+1. free parking and free refreshments Inc champagne :) it's great :)

Salon owners get VIP+1. free parking and free refreshments Inc champagne :) it's great :)

Ooo. If I own my own home salon will I get that? WISH I put done salon owner instead of Qualified Therapist. Dumb dumb dumb. Will have to remember for next time....

Ummmm.....were we supposed to pay for parking? Ooops

Love beauty,
Amy childs was on her stall, promoting her strip lashes and dresses she's so beautiful, she was having pictures taken and signing posters with people who were buying her products, mind you after a few mins her manager came out and said we weren't allowed to take pics, I did get some on my phone but don't know how to upload them on here yet?
I didn't see frankie tho? Saw Joey and got some pics!!

Personally for me i wouldn't ban the trollies I'd ban TOWIE and Jordan!!

Im not out to scare, just to inform! Lol

HTH

If your out to inform why not share a link to the official HPA'S report? They have finished the investigation and published a full report, including guidelines for salons offering the service.

http://www.hpa.org.uk/Topics/InfectiousDiseases/InfectionsAZ/Zoonoses/FishPedicures/

"On the basis of the evidence identified and the view of experts, the risk of infection from a fish pedicure is likely to be very low. By following the recommendations outlined in the guidance, premises providing fish pedicures and members of the public considering this treatment can ensure that they minimise any potential risk."

Love beauty,
Amy childs was on her stall, promoting her strip lashes and dresses she's so beautiful, she was having pictures taken and signing posters with people who were buying her products, mind you after a few mins her manager came out and said we weren't allowed to take pics, I did get some on my phone but don't know how to upload them on here yet?
I didn't see frankie tho? Saw Joey and got some pics!!

Oh why didn't I see her? Lol.
I left at 2.30pm to catch my National Express from Victoria though so if it was after that I wouldn't have been there. *cry*
I can't wait for the next event. I'm going on my own in future as I brought my mate along who begged to go but the whole day she looked bored out of her mind and kept saying she wanted to go home!!

Personally for me i wouldn't ban the trollies I'd ban TOWIE and Jordan!!

I'd ban the husbands/OH's who dutifully stand behind their partner thinking they are being loyal but look bored sh!tless and stop anyone else getting to the stand!!

I'd also offer to redesign the ridiculously huge bags that are given out, regardless of what you buy. Not very environmentally friendly and they are absolutely lethal! Sharp corners and a liability on the tube....

Latest posts

Back