Psychic readings! How scary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is very interesting. If you watch programmes such as 'Sally Morgan Psychic on the Road' you can see these techniques being used...

Interesting..
Id just like to say for the 2nd time in this thread ...
Derren Brown did this to mee!!

Haha 6 months on and I'm still bragging about it :D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I find it quite rude that you would all post on a thread where we are actually talking about our beliefs and readings. Most of the posts on here are from people who have had a good reading or from people who want a reading.

Its sad that some of you have had to post silly videos regarding cold reading and such on a thread like this. If you didn't like what you read then you should of just found another that you did.

I like going to mediums because it gives me comfort and makes me feel at ease. I have several reasons for going and just because you do not believe doesnt mean it doesn't happen. For you to post such info and the posts that have been written is very disrespectful to people who do believe in afterlife and find comfort in seeking out mediums.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you don't like some of the replies, then I'm afraid you have posted your thread on the wrong website. We are all open to debate and discuss on here. If you only want to chat to believers then may I suggest you find a forum dedicated to this subject alone. Putting it on chit chat in Salon Geek leaves it open for anyone to discuss whether they believe or not.

You will learn in life that not everyone will agree with you. It seems to be a hard lesson for you especially, seeing by your posts. If you're offended every time someone doesn't agree with you or share your belief, then I'm sorry but you won't be a happy person in the long run.

We all discuss and debate in chit chat, it's the way it is. I love reading other people's opinions who are different to my own and welcome them. I'm very open minded. I would love to go to another medium who was highly recommended and be proved wrong.

I'm glad you get comfort from it. I'm happy for you. I hope it makes you a little happier and able to respect other people's opinions who are different to your own.

Last edited:
If you don't like some of the replies, then I'm afraid you have posted your thread on the wrong website. We are all open to debate and discuss on here. If you only want to chat to believers then may I suggest you find a forum dedicated to this subject alone. Putting it on chit chat in Salon Geek leaves it open for anyone to discuss whether they believe or not.

You will learn in life that not everyone will agree with you. It seems to be a hard lesson for you especially, seeing by your posts. If you're offended every time someone doesn't agree with you or share your belief, then I'm sorry but you won't be a happy person in the long run.

We all discuss and debate in chit chat, it's the way it is. I love reading other people's opinions who are different to my own and welcome them. I'm very open minded. I would love to go to another medium who was highly recommended and be proved wrong.

I'm glad you get comfort from it. I'm happy for you. I hope it makes you a little happier and able to respect other people's opinions who are different to your own.

I haven't once said you cannot have your own opinion.

What I don't agree about is posting your views and videos on a thread where most of the people believe or have had readings and to make a mockery of people.

You could of opened a new thread and discussed it. Whether you believe it or not. I do not have a hard time listening to others opinions and enjoy a good debate but don't appreciate people being disrespectful.

End of.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a good friend who is a medium & I have seen him at work many times. I have never allowed him to do a reading for me until last month. My friends son passed away & a few days after his passing I popped in to see my medium friend( not for a reading & I hadn't seen or spoken to him for over a week) .the day my friends son died my husband did tell him that josh had passed away but that's all he knew well anyway when I went in to see my friend he said josh a here he has been visiting people( night before his mum & nan said they has heard him) then my mate said why am I being played Rihanna Diamonds in the sky. I said nothing let him carry on then he said who's name begins with a C. I still said nothing. Then he said someone's pregnant & this person feels like a sister or someone really close to josh. I didn't know what he was talking about. There was a few more things said. Well Rihanna was Josh's favourite singer & the Song diamonds was the song picked for his funeral also the day before his mum had shine bright like a diamond josh tattooed on her arm.Her name begins with a C & 2 weeks ago we found out that Josh's younger sister is pregnant. None of this information he would of known.

I was in Blackpool once and as some of you know there everywhere! One approached me and my friend and said to me I'll be Married in 5 years (I was 16 so got 2 years to go haha) I'll be with a very wealthy man (my boyfriends not exactly poor) and blue will be a colour to bring us together (when I met him I had blue trousers on, his a blues fan and favourite colour is blue) I think it's strange! She also asked my friend if she has a child - she didn't but she mentioned she wants to meet her mommy soon we was confused we went to another one a few months later to check it out and this one said exactly the same to her about losing a child and she wants to meet her mommy soon! I think some of its rubbish but still strange! X

Latest posts

Back