Psychic readings! How scary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails<3

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well I rang a medium today to book a reading with him. He answered the phone and I asked when he was available. He told me. He then said "Laura you need to stop smoking now!" we arranged a time for tomorrow and he said see you tomorrow.

I am really scared and excited to be seeing him tomorrow, I chucked my cigs away and haven't had one since 1pm this afternoon!

Any of you geeks had any experiences of readings and what were there outcomes? X x

I have had 3 readings in total the first one hilighted a few issues which I was surprised at but when talking to someone else she was told almost identical info which put a downer on it the second I had was rubbish! And my last one completely changed how I feel about everything, my boyfriend ( a non believer ) had a reading and he now wants another he was absolutely amazing and at the beginning he said I do not want you to say anything to me other then yes or no I did this throughout the reading and it was such a positive reading I was blown away I don't feel the need to have any readings at the moment but if I did I would only go and see him hth enjoy it and as soon as you get home write down all what is said to you so you can look back on it as you won't remember it all :0) x

Hey,

I'm sure you will love it.

I had a reading two years ago and it was my first reading. When we first met she mentioned how I have a lovely 'aura' around me and I have a lot of love for me on the other side. (Which obviously is my family). I lost my Grandad who was my best friend and who she was apparently talking to. He said I had grown into a ''lovely, charming young lady''. Which was nice to hear. I also lost my Mum who she got in contact with. She said I look like her, (which I do) and she is always with me. It was really strange as she was describing the illnesses they had and how they felt just before they passed away. However there are two things that I remember so clearly. One of those is I have two older brothers, I had never met this lady previously and the first thing she said is ''Who are the two boys?''. The second thing is that after my mum passed away I had a really vivid dream. To cut it short, my mum came into my room and explained everything was okay, she was fine and she was happy. The lady who did my reading said (withought me even responding) that I had a dream about her and it was her letting me know that she is safe and well.
All in all it was very upsetting, not in a horrible way but also extremely comforting for me. Whether it's true or not it's nice to hear that your family are okay.

Last edited:
Ive had two, the last one was 2 weeks ago. Was a lovely lady who was so precise about everything. I recorded mine and also wrote it down. It was more like therapy in a way and I came out feeling amazing. One of my clients is also a medium, I love it when I see her hehe xx

I haven't been to a medium. I really want to but at the same time I'm a bit scared.
The other week my friend was telling me of a person she knew going to the medium in our village. She described to me how the medium had told her that she had been seeing feathers everywhere. This was correct and the medium told her it was an angel looking out for her. Since being told this story I keep finding feathers in the strangest places. Probably just a coincidence but I find it really weird.
Not so sure I'd want messages from the other side though. I believe in it all but again it scares me. Ghosts interest me but terrify me at the same time. Would rather just be told what's going to happen etc.

I had a reading in Australia when I was travelling, I wasn't allowed to look at him (my chair was turned so I had my back to him).
I was only allowed to answer yes or no to his statements, he got everything right he new my boyfriends name, my grans name which was Gladys but everyone called her Brenda he got that spot on, he got the reason why i was in australia correct, (I was there for a wedding) There was no way he knew me or anything about me, but he got everything right, I won't go into detail lol but for $10.00 for an hour an a half with him was the best experience of my life an cleared up so much stuff for me an put some demonds to rest! I was amazed! I'm reluctant to go to anyone else incase they aren't as good! Xxxxx

I've never been and have never been a believer, but my aunt went recently and was told that my Grandad was happy (died 11 yrs ago) and that he was waiting for my Granny. He was with a woman, she described her and said her name was Kitty.

There was no way this medium could have gotten that name from my aunt. Kitty was my Granny's favourite sister and best friend who died aged 40 during childbirth.

My Granny became very ill very quickly and died on Friday, but this gave me a lot of comfort. She was talking about my Grandad a lot in the end and i'm so happy that they are together again xx

I've never been and have never been a believer, but my aunt went recently and was told that my Grandad was happy (died 11 yrs ago) and that he was waiting for my Granny. He was with a woman, she described her and said her name was Kitty.

There was no way this medium could have gotten that name from my aunt. Kitty was my Granny's favourite sister and best friend who died aged 40 during childbirth.

My Granny became very ill very quickly and died on Friday, but this gave me a lot of comfort. She was talking about my Grandad a lot in the end and i'm so happy that they are together again xx

Sorry to hear about your granny. I am sure they are happy now they are together. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can't wait to hear how u get on :) xx

I'm in 2 minds about whether I believe in mediums. psychics. I've been to see about 5 over the years. 3 said I'd only have one child. They go that right. The same 3 said I'd have a boy. They got that wrong. I've got a girl. :confused:

Wow your stories are great!

I'm booked in with him for 7pm tonight. Will keep an open mind. I still haven't had a cigarette since yesterday, it's been so hard but I just think of the effects and my children and I stop thinking about it. It has given me the kick up the bum I needed even if it was rubbish.

I will let you all know how I get on. Going to write down everything. All I want is to know whether my nanna and grandad are together and that they are happy as they were such a massive part of my life! Let's see what the future holds lol :/ x x

Hope it goes well for you Nails and hope the smoking goes well too, I quit in March time so glad I did :) x

Sorry for your loss xx

Wow! I was nearly in tears. He was so accurate.

First thing he said to me was Australia. When me and the bf first got together we always said we want to live in Australia. My nan who has passed away kept telling the medium, I need to go, I must go. I can't let people change my mind.

He said my bf is my soulmate and we will always be together. He said I have 4 children. 2(living) I have now Harley & issy and 1 previously who I lost and I will have only 1 more with Mathew and it will be a boy. He said me and Mathew will always be together and we will live in Australia.

My nan said she was with 2 ladies Margaret and Mary. I wasn't sure who these women were. I rang my mum and she said her nana Mary and auntie Margaret. She was extremely close with both. They kept telling my to tell me mum she was going to be ok. He kept saying cancer in my side of the family which is rife but my mum will never have it. My mum will have a lump but it will be nothing so Mary & Margaret kept telling me to say my mum will be ok.

My nana was with a man that had a Brain Tumour. I didn't know who it was, until I spoke to my mum and she said her uncle Lenny who passed a few years ago died of a brain tumour. The man kept saying pain and blood clots in his head

My nan said that I need to stay at college, was going to quit last week as I'm so exhausted but she has said I need to do it, its my trade and I need it for Australia. She said don't let anyone change your mind.

The medium said I'm exhausted and worry so much but my life is great. My nan kept coming through telling me I must go to Australia. I will regret it if I don't. I'm not going to have money worries at all and I will have 3 cosmetic procedures. He kept saying to me are you wanting surgery. I want my boobs, nose and a mole removed so I take it, it is that and I never stop going on about it.

He said my nana was wearing a blue shirt, I asked my mum about it and she said when I had my holy communion my nan had a blue shirt on and I remember the picture of it, me and her standing under her roses with a blue shirt on! He said my nan had a lot of pain with her legs before she passed. My nan died if cancer and couldn't move towards the end. My nan was seriously ill.

The man said my nan is very happy with the work in my mums bathroom( they are pulling it out and replacing it) and she is always in the kitchen, but in my nana words " that bloody big dog scares me, he growls at me" she said that the other dog who was put to sleep in may is ok and that she is scared of Alfie the Other dog. He is too big, she is always in the kitchen around 2am. My mum said the dog is always growling.

Then they told me about my children and was amazed. The medium said also my little girls sees spirits and has them around her , they are with her at night and that's why she screams and wakes up at the same time every night. She can see spirits. My son will tell me around 7/8 years old he wants to be a policeman. He will go into the force around 18/19 in Australia and stay there till he is 48. My little girl will be a nurse and have 6 children and lose one! She won't decide to be a nurse till she is 21 as she is so fickle and her mind changes to easily.

I wa told about my family and my dad who I don't see. Everything he said was so true. I'm going to Australia. Not for the fact of tonight but the fact that I know my nan wanted my mum to go and now she wants me to go. I have always wanted to live there and I'm going to!

I know some people thinks its rubbish but the things this man told me tonight were so real and I do believe it. I knew I was born to be a hairdresser :)

I saw a psychic in May this year. She described my gran (passed away in Jan) down to her arthritis in her left wrist, how she used to sit (she was paralysed from her waist down), her favourite green cardy, each wrinkle on her face and neck and said she follows me round looking after me. The psychic was pretty spot on in fairness! She described my now husband down to his facial features and his personality even what he says to me! Weird!!! Xxxx

Wow Nails, that sounds like you had an amazing reading :)

I would love to have this done but am afraid I'd end up with a charleton rather than a genuine medium. Where is this guy based?

He lives in Warwick x

[QUOTE=Nails

WOW that's intense! Sounds amazing, and good for you! You follow your dream xx

I had a psychic reading over the phone after a friend recommended this wishing moon site (here)- I was skeptical to be honest due to it not being a face to face experience but apparently they can pick up on things by just listening to a voice?? Dn't want to go into details but it was brilliant, she got (most of) it spot on! I say keep an open mind about it. Nails - glad yours was a positive experience too!!

Well it has a positive impact as we are now planning to go to aus. I am finishing my hairdressing and then we are going. There is far too much to see in this world so we are off 2014/15.

Latest posts

Back