Psychic readings! How scary!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh i didn't see her prices, i'll have to take another look xx

[QUOTE=Nails

What's his name Hun? Might check him out xx

Thank you I will google him when I get home and give him a call. I live near York but if he is that good I'm willing to travel to see him. Your reading was amazing so hopefully I would like to have something like that to be read, you know as in such detail like yours was. I know everyone's is different but I would like to have an in depth reading done.

Xx

I went to one when my son was 2 weeks old and he told me that although the pregnancy and the situation was upsetting things would be ok and that i had a strong, brave little boy! This freaked me out cos my son was born with a facial disfigurement and i found out at the 20 week scan, he's had 2 lots of surgery before his 1st birthday and still needs more. I didn't take him with me, didn't even tell him i had a son there was nothing to give it away and he still knew! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I had one in July & the stuff she told me was unbelievable! Xx

Around this time last year possibly earlier I commented on this thread about my reading with a medium.

I have had another reading with a well known lady today and oh my gosh it was crazy.

Last year I was told I would be moving to oz, this lady told me the same thing but more detailed. She told me what month etc. I would be visiting alice springs. Adelaide is where I was told I would be moving to.

She told me we are moving and number 380 is significant. My mum is giving her house to us for 2 years. The number of the house is 380. :O

She told me about my nana and my grandad told me the way he died which I already knew.

Im amazed at the detail and quite shocked. Australia will be unplanned and last minute decision but will be married before leaving so thats a bonus. Haha

Laura x

Last edited:
I'm not a great believer in anything of this nature - I have the same beliefs about faith - pretty much none!, however that said I have been to a psychic, they told me all sorts of things that they probably could tell was incorrect by my face screwing up a little. I sometimes think that if you believe in them - you will believe them. Some of it is a co-incidence - I can't answer for the people that hear their life stories with all the relatives names etc - I do think there is something out there...but what I don't know. When I see it I'll tell you!

I've gotta agree with you virtues.
I think if it makes you happy to believe in it then that's great, I'd never tell someone they're wrong.

I've had a reading before and she got some bits right like how my mum was a little bit of a burden on me with being ill. But she did tell me my bf would be going in the raf. He didn't thankfully!!

I'd always been a bit on the fence before I saw Derren Brown live.
But he definitely changed mind, he spoke to me in his show and basically got my name, profession, my dog and my mum's dogs name and breed right lol. I guess to make the point that he's not psychic it was just things he picked up on :/

But like I said if it makes you happy and brings you peace to know what a deceased loved one says then that's great x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Around this time last year possibly earlier I commented on this thread about my reading with a medium.

I have had another reading with a well known lady today and oh my gosh it was crazy.

Last year I was told I would be moving to oz, this lady told me the same thing but more detailed. She told me what month etc. I would be visiting alice springs. Alice springs is in adelaide. Adelaide is where I was told I would be moving to.

She told me we are moving and number 380 is significant. My mum is giving her house to us for 2 years. The number of the house is 380. :O

She told me about my nana and my grandad told me the way he died which I already knew.

Im amazed at the detail and quite shocked. Australia will be unplanned and last minute decision but will be married before leaving so thats a bonus. Haha

Laura x

Well I've got to tell someone they're wrong. Dead wrong.
Sweetheart, Alice Springs is not in Adelaide. It's in the middle of bloody nowhere mate! Get your map out love.

This is how people start believing in this stuff. They adapt the info to suit themselves. Sad.

Sweetheart, Alice Springs is not in Adelaide. It's in the middle of bloody nowhere mate! Get your map out love.

This is how people start believing in this stuff. They adapt the info to suit themselves. Sad.

Excuse me first of all do not love or sweetheart me. Don't be so patronising.

Second of all I mixed up my post so I shall correct it. It should of said I will see alice springs and live in adelaide.

Dont you dare respond to my post in that matter. Infact don't respond at all. Vile response from you. If you dont believe dont comment. Simple.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ouch!

Again, info adapted to suit your own needs. Good luck in Australia. You will need it with that attitude! Everyone there says "love" "sweetheart" and "mate". You better get use to it.

Ouch!

Again, info adapted to suit your own needs. Good luck in Australia. You will need it with that attitude! Everyone there says "love" "sweetheart" and "mate". You better get use to it.

I have not adapted any info to suit my own needs. I was writing what I was told and do not have to justify it to you.

Its the tone of the words used and how they are meant. Ok sweetie.

You can't hear my tone in my written message. I was writing "Strayan" (Australian). That's how I speak. Tone doesn't come across when its written. You will find the Strayan language very patronising indeed when you get there. Also, every second word is "bloody".

Australian slang dictionary

The link above will help you.

Out of interest, have you ever been to any?

You can't hear my tone in my written message. I was writing "Strayan" (Australian). That's how I speak. Tone doesn't come across when its written. You will find the Strayan language very patronising indeed when you get there. Also, every second word is "bloody".

Australian slang dictionary

The above will help you.

I don't have a problem with the words, I use them on a daily basis but I do have an issue when they are used in a condescending manner.

Not sure why you have come onto this thread to pick on mistake I made in error.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean others shouldn't and if I take comfort from it then its my issue whether the info is true or false.

There was no reason for you to do that, you could have just pm'd and said you have made a mistake sweetie and I would of sorted it. I wasnt told alice springs was in adelaide. I was told I would visit and I would live in adelaide. I made a human error and for you to jump in like that was unacceptable.

Yes, several. All charlatans.

Does that mean rubbish? Lol.

Well I think once you have went to some who says things that you believe are true then you might feel a bit differently. I know a lot of people just aren't into it and think it is a lot of tripe. I was quite open minded when I went to one and she was really good. I think a lot of the stuff about the future is probably rubbish so I didn't really listen to any of that. But she told me a lot of about my family, including a lot of names for my immediate family. She knew that I wasn't brought up by my mum and that she had passed away, she could tell me I only have one photo of her and we are together. There was loads of stuff that I really though wow, how does she know that. And that's all I wanted. She did tell me a lot about the future but like I say, I find it hard to believe all that stuff.

But if you go to another on a recommendation who is really good, you might just be surprised at what they can tell you 😊

You can all believe what you want, it's a free world (thankfully). I have no issue with anyone believing in God, Santa, the tooth fairy, whatever you like. I just find it all a little bit sad and needy. I don't need it. Others do. If it makes them happy, content and therefore better people, then I'm glad.

My first post was written in the tone of the Aussie guy on the new Ant and Dec ad where he calls Dec "Dick". This is how i am. If you read it back in a heavy Aussie accent you will hopefully read it the friendly tone rather than the patronising one which was unintentional.

Although I did mean the jibe about "sad".

All psychics I have come across have unfortunately not convinced me enough to believe. I was once open-minded about the subject as my late mother was a firm believer but the more I've seen, the less I believe. By the way, mum and dad have been dead 11 years. Not an inkling of anything....

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it now. Bye!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back