Pump dispensers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
How does everyone use the dsperse, dsolve, nourishing remover etc? I've just bought the big bottles of them and I don't want to use it straight out of the bottle so I was thinking of getting a pump dispenser for each of them. The only thing I was thinking is if I do that they won't be labelled and I want people to know what I'm using so they know i'm not using cheap product! What does everyone else do? x

How does everyone use the dsperse, dsolve, nourishing remover etc? I've just bought the big bottles of them and I don't want to use it straight out of the bottle so I was thinking of getting a pump dispenser for each of them. The only thing I was thinking is if I do that they won't be labelled and I want people to know what I'm using so they know i'm not using cheap product! What does everyone else do? x

I decant into my Menda Pumps and I don't care whether my clients know or not what I am using for my professional prep and removal products. MY clients know I don't do anything cheap and they know I am a fully branded CND salon.

Yeah I suppose your right! There's just that many nail techs now that use cheap products off ebay I don't want people to think that's what i'm using because it's in a clear bottle! Do you have them labelled anyway so you don't get mixed up? x

Yeah I suppose your right! There's just that many nail techs now that use cheap products off ebay I don't want people to think that's what i'm using because it's in a clear bottle! Do you have them labelled anyway so you don't get mixed up? x
he deep drawers at my working

I dont. If you label them and any of the solutions get on the bottles they just look awful. You could put a little something on the lid I suppose if you get confused.

I dont keep anything on my desk ... I always work in an L-shaped arrangement and the deep drawers at my working side hold everything so my clients only see what I am using at the time. I cannot stand clutter on my desk ... just can't work surrounded by a load of stuff. It's all hidden away apart form my retail products.

Why not buy a small bottle and a lockable pump top and keep this topped up from the larger more cost effective sizes? If you decant into a generic bottle it should have some type of label on it (even hand written) for safety purposes and to meet with environmental health regs

he deep drawers at my working

I dont. If you label them and any of the solutions get on the bottles they just look awful. You could put a little something on the lid I suppose if you get confused.

I dont keep anything on my desk ... I always work in an L-shaped arrangement and the deep drawers at my working side hold everything so my clients only see what I am using at the time. I cannot stand clutter on my desk ... just can't work surrounded by a load of stuff. It's all hidden away apart form my retail products.

Ok i'll do that then thanks geeg :)

Why not buy a small bottle and a lockable pump top and keep this topped up from the larger more cost effective sizes? If you decant into a generic bottle it should have some type of label on it (even hand written) for safety purposes and to meet with environmental health regs

That's what I meant but I didn't know whether to label them or not, think i'll go with the menda pumps :)

I use the scrub fresh pump that comes in the set, I have a white topped and black topped pump from CND, so know at a glance the black is nourishing remover. They are fab and don't leak

Last edited:
Infuse the scrub fresh pump that comes in the set, I have a white topped and black topped pump from CND, so know at a glance the black is nourishing remover. They are fab and don't leak

That's a good idea I didn't realise they came in different colours I'll get them x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

The ones s2 sell also have CND on the bottles so although its not saying what's in the bottle it still has to CND Branding!

Mine came this morning but doesn't have CND on the bottles ? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377771361.027174.jpg

The Menda Pumps are only branded with CND if CND do a promotion and we can get them .. otherwise they do not all have CND on the bottles. I have some that do and I have many that dont. They are still the same pumps.

The Menda Pumps are only branded with CND if CND do a promotion and we can get them .. otherwise they do not all have CND on the bottles. I have some that do and I have many that dont. They are still the same pumps.

I must have been lucky then, every time I've ordered some they've got the CND branding on them ;)

I don't mind but they really are great to use ....... Should have got them months ago x

I use the pump bottles. I peeled off the labels and stuck them on the pump ones. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I have issues with unlabeled bottles. Blame my years of hospital work beating it in my head that unlabeled will cause a violation with whatever surveyor is walking through (and there were many!)
I've rather decant to a smaller labeled proper bottle or I feel like I'm doing something wrong!
:)
Sent from my SGH-T989 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sure I'm my beauty training I was told everything had to be labelled?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the pump bottles. I peeled off the labels and stuck them on the pump ones. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I did the same, carefully peeled off and cut original labels to size to fit the Menda pumps. Works for me!

I did the same, carefully peeled off and cut original labels to size to fit the Menda pumps. Works for me!

That's a great idea I shall go and do that x

Latest posts

Back