Pure coconut oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I've bought from eBay is in oil form so I won't have to melt it. Will let you know what it's like.
View attachment 51660

I don't think it can be 100% coconut oil if is a liquid. I could be mixed with a carrier oil to make it runny

How much was this off ebay? I couldnt find any in my Asda and we dont have a Tesco locally :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was £3.80 with free postage. I just put "pure coconut oil" in the search bar and loads came up. This one is runny oil which appealed to me instead of melting it.

I don't think it can be 100% coconut oil if is a liquid. I could be mixed with a carrier oil to make it runny

Oh ! It says 100% pure with no added ingredients. Will see what it's like when it comes.

It was £3.80 with free postage. I just put "pure coconut oil" in the search bar and loads came up. This one is runny oil which appealed to me instead of melting it.

You don't have to melt it Hun well the one iv got you don't (the one everyone is putting a pic up of) The KTC one when u touch it it turns to oil on your fingers it's a wax until it touches your fingers x

Oh ! It says 100% pure with no added ingredients. Will see what it's like when it comes.

Yes I can't see that being a prob if its saying "100% pure" I think it will be fine x

This is what you are looking for ladies, small person not included ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep that's the one! X

I tried coconut oil yesterday. Slathered it from root to tip and massaged it in and left it on all afternoon. I shampooed twice and conditioned and i must say, I am amazed at the results. No residue or smell and loads of body and shine. Thanks again Beckstar!!

No probs Hun I have mine on now as we speak haha x

Coconut oil is classed as a solid but has a low melting point so when you touch it your body heat melts it making it become a liquid. The picture about of the coconut oil in a blue bottle looked like it had a squeezy lid which would be a bit of a pain to squeeze it out off in it solid state, which is what made me think I could be mixed with a carrier oil

Coconut oil is classed as a solid but has a low melting point so when you touch it your body heat melts it making it become a liquid. The picture about of the coconut oil in a blue bottle looked like it had a squeezy lid which would be a bit of a pain to squeeze it out off in it solid state, which is what made me think I could be mixed with a carrier oil
Yes I understand its body heat that melts it lol
Do you think the carrier oil will affect the "pure" in the coconut oil then?
Why don't the people who can't get it and only option is online type in the KTC one in google there must be a Asian hair and beauty site or something that stock it I'm going to have a look now x

There's absolutely loads on amazon just type in "KTC put coconut oil" in the search bar and they all come up x

The one in the blue bottle is the type widely sold in India it's about 70 rupees!! You can easily squeeze it out of a bottle in India due to the heat, that might be why they say its liquid.

If anyone is wanting to cook with coconut oil, go for the organic, virgin coconut oil rather than this one.

NB Superdrug used to sell it in a small white tub for about £2. Not sure if they still do, might be worth checking

Do any of you have experience of the coconut oil making your hair thicker? My hair is long but very flat, I was thinking of getting extensions for more volume but I might try the coconut oil first xxx

Do any of you have experience of the coconut oil making your hair thicker? My hair is long but very flat, I was thinking of getting extensions for more volume but I might try the coconut oil first xxx

Coconut oil wont change the genetics of your hair no. Good haircare will keep it the healthiest it can be but it wont add thickness.

I've purchased some from eBay, can't be bothered fighting my way through Tesco :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you want the lotion feel to coconut oil just whip it with your kitchen mixer!! Add a little scent by adding an scented oil! I love Coconut oil!

Hey ladies I bought some from my local health food store. Used it this morning left on for about an hour my hair feels so good! How often would you recommend using it? Thanks!

View attachment 51687there's also this one but I don't recommend putting lots on as it can be a bugger to wash out

Latest posts

Back