pure fiji/ neals yard remedies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
hi all just wondering has anyone used any of these two products before or if anyone uses them in the salon? if so what did you thin. thanks :)

PURE FIJI all the way, products are great, smell divine and customer service is great:)

ah thats good to hear have sent an email so hope to get reply next week. do they do many body treatments. i want to bring in some nice body masks wraps etc, and are they products and start up costs expensive? thanks for reply x

Ask them to send you the protocols , they may only do this if you open an account, if they dont pm me and i will send them to you :)

o.k thanks chic i take it that just means thier different treatments sorry not sure xx

i use pure fiji, there gorgeous products and very reasonably priced.

thanks lenna do you use body and facial range?

thanks lenna do you use body and facial range?
i use just the body range. at the time i was looking into them they did not have a wide facial range so i went with another company. the body treatments are lovely and when i rang for samples before i chose them. they sent out a lovely pack and were very generous with their samples. i dealt with anna in the head office

Yes speak to Anna, and yes the protocols are facial, body treatments step by steps xxx

I didn't like Pure Fiji products because they felt rather heavy on my skin, and I wasn't all that keen on the scents - a bit too "tropical" for my tastes.

I use, love and sell the Neals Yard Remedies Organics and my clients love them being used on them. I use them in facials and also as skin care for manicures and pedicures. The skin care is really effective and a joy to work with. For my facials I put on the aromatiser and get the client to choose the oil that appeals to them at that moment and have that working giving off a lovely aroma - and as I am mobile it gives a bit of a luxurious spa feeling to someone's living room! And at the end of the facial I end with making the client a mug of Beautiful Skin tea from NYRO. It was a very reasonable start up price with NYRO and the product received was worth far in excess of the fee and formed the basis of my beauty kit. And then when clients want product to use at home I can get it for them - or they can use my website (every NYRO trader gets a standard NYRO website as part of the original join up fee). If I was to do the party thing then that could be another business line and profitable but I am busy enough with my beauty clients.

Caroline x
Cheshire Beauty Therapy | My Gorgeous Bod | Beautician

See, the thing about Neal's Yard is that they market themselves as organic but actually they're only partly organic. Now, I do know that there are no regulations about what constitutes "organic", and I also know that they do label their products with the percentages of what's organic and what's not, but it all seems a little disingenuous to me.
Same goes for Neom.
At least with Spiezia you're absolutely certain that it's 100% organic, and for some clients that's hugely important.

lovely to hear from you all, going to contacct the two companys and see if they can send me some information and some samples to try and then go from there . thanks for all comments:)

I can highly recommend Pure Fiji absolutely fabulous product great to work with and retails really well. Check them out I too have dealt with Anna in the past.

See, the thing about Neal's Yard is that they market themselves as organic but actually they're only partly organic. Now, I do know that there are no regulations about what constitutes "organic", and I also know that they do label their products with the percentages of what's organic and what's not, but it all seems a little disingenuous to me.
Same goes for Neom.
At least with Spiezia you're absolutely certain that it's 100% organic, and for some clients that's hugely important.

Hi Lynne :)

Can I just follow up on what you have said here about Neal's Yard not being 100% organic whereas with some other companies you can be sure they are 100% organic. As I understand it: for starters natural materials such as clay and water do not have an organic status and therefore, if a product is say 25% water then it will not have a 100% organic status because of the water content. Same goes for the clays, and I am not sure what else. So with Neals Yard something will have 75% organic status and so forth. Whereas the oils may have 100% organic status as there is no water content etc.

There may well be some other items that do not have an organic status because on the whole they are organic but they do not have a certified organic status, such as wild grown or comes from trees such as frankincense.

So therefore Neals Yard can not be called disingenuous as actually they are being extremely truthful in what is what. I can not speak about the company you mentioned but I know there are brands out there calling themselves "organic" when there is very little basis for them and no law to say they can not call it organic - as you already pointed out. Also, I believe Neals Yard are proud of having Soil Association certification for the organicness which is a third party who are trusted.

Neals Yard also have other ethics such as against animal testing, and carbon neutral and more. Yes, I know I sound like an advert for them but I don't mean to be, but just wanted to clarify. It is not for everyone but I am very happy with the products and with the ethics and ideals of the company.

Caroline x

Latest posts

Back