Question for Geeg

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be, without a doubt, a best seller!

Would not hesitate to buy your book at all Gigi, for it!

I would buy it! No hesitation!
Go on Gigi...do it!....(please!?)
:D

Me too!!!! :D

It would be so much easier to have a book than printing off the tutorials.... the cost of the book would probably be LESS than it is costing to print off all the information from the Geek site.....and YOU could copyright it Geeg :wink2:

Don't think that we don't all love this FREE info....but you should get some sort of return for all of the hard work that you put in. JMHO.

I'm also adding myself to the line up :D

See Geeg the world of nails is eagerly awaiting that bestseller ;)
Code:
well that's encouraging mum.... maybe you should do it!! I will edit it for you and make it look cool!

What more could you ask for than the support of your daughter ;) :D :surprised:

I certainly agree you deserve the 'return' for all your efforts x

Gigi, I would love to buy a book from you if decide to write one (and I hope soon). Reading your tutorials is like having one to one training with you.

P.S. I think it is ridiculous that teachers are using your material as their own! Are you able to copyright your material in some way?

Well done for all your hard work and I hope that one day I will be nearly as dedicated as you.

Man Alive you all!!! Thanks so much for all the encouragement.

Well just to let you know, I rang my son this morning (who is a publisher) and he is getting some prices together for me as I would like to publish the book (OMG the BOOK) myself if I do it!!

And I'll tell you what, if I do it, I'm going to dedicate the book to the Nail Geeks ... how about that?? Cause you all inspired me to do it in the first place. I hope it is affordable!! xx

Fantastic News :D
I am sure your son will rustle up a good deal for you.
I can't wait to buy it. ;)

Gigi you really must do it!
What a fab idea!
K x

Geeg i am sure that none of us mind how much it costs, other books we use are pricey, sometimes you have to pay for quality and none of us mind paying out for a book that is used constantly and with such great advice.
To dedicate it to the nail geeks is a cool idea, go for it
x

geeg said:
And I'll tell you what, if I do it, I'm going to dedicate the book to the Nail Geeks ... how about that?? Cause you all inspired me to do it in the first place. I hope it is affordable!! xx
Awww Geeg!!! Thats fantastic, I really hope this is an affordable venture for you.
Its great ...the help that you have given to us all but, its only fair that you take credit for what you have taken the time to share.
OOoh Im already guessing at the front cover pic. :wink2:
Good luck!

geeg said:
Man Alive you all!!! Thanks so much for all the encouragement.

Well just to let you know, I rang my son this morning (who is a publisher) and he is getting some prices together for me as I would like to publish the book (OMG the BOOK) myself if I do it!!

If you do it? Please say you will do it. It'll be worth every penny! :)

I'm a teacher in the USA and I admit unashamedly that I've used Geegs tutorials to reinforce what I am telling students, I also make sure that they know where I got the information. I would gladly pay for a book, so that I am able to share the wealth of Geeg's knowledge with the students on this side of the pond. I'm grateful that there is some where I can go to get the answers I don't know for the questions that students ask. I have every other book ever published and subscribe to almost all the rags, so I would be more that happy to put Geeg's book in an honored place right next to Doug Schoon's book on the top shelf. ( I may have to buy two, my students tend to borrow things for a rather long time)
Sign me up when you get your prices...maybe you could do a guaranteed presell before printing to offset the cost....

Hi Gigi

I remeber when you first set out on your tutorials, your goal was to explain in words, without pictures, the techniques required to create beautiful enhancements from start to finish.

All the posts in this thread, and many opinions of the others who haven't or won't voice their opinions have confirmed that you have achieved your goal!!

So perhaps a text book with pictures to......?????

One for me to!

Put me down for two please - not greedy but have a friend who would just love to have one as well. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee say yes?

wow this is such a great idea! i definitely want one! :D

Latest posts

Back