Question for those of you who do Brazillians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj1

Reaction score
What do you all place under the client when doing a brazilian? I am using the paper rolls but find they stick to the butts of my clients...especially the nervous sweaty ones.

Do you do your waxing with hot or strip wax? I don't tend to get this (even if they are sweaty lol) unless I have had to use strip wax over their butt cheeks, in which case I ust apply loads of oil so they don't stick to it when they turn over (I do behind first and finish on the front). Hope this helps :S

I use a plastic couch protector then couch roll over it aswell.:)

Hiya, I don't really have this problem either but I use a fabric couch cover so perhaps that could be why, the plastic may contribute xxx

I use couch roll on top of that! X

Just couch roll.

My clients lie on a towel - I only use Couch Roll when i'm clippering. This gets removed with most of the hairs when done and then they are back onto the towel for the waxing.

It just feels nicer.

Mat

I also find that couch roll sticks and tears when waxing. I was using some disposable spa sheets which were very good but worked out quite expensive when you add it to the cost of your other disposables.

I found that the medical companies that offer disposable bed sheets are a lot cheaper and I order and use these now they are on average 30% cheaper..

So I use my fitted couch cover with towels for added comfort and then one of these disposable bed sheets.

Jack

I hate the use of towels as hairs get embedded in them. Also, fresh towels should be put on the bed for each client.

Hi ,are the couch rolls you guys are talking about paper?

Mine are paper x

Couch roll on top of towels.

Latest posts

Back