Quotations/pictures for Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving this entire thread, wish I could give back what I've borrowed lol! Think we should all post the hairpin and check back regularly to let us all know the effect its had!
Thank you all for sharing. Lets send hairpin viral!!

I done the hairpin one tonight:
62 shares
23 likes
Only about 6 comments
207% virility :biggrin:
282 engaged users
237 talking about it!!!

Crazy!!! All because of a hair pin lol

62 shares
23 likes
Only about 6 comments
282 engaged users
237 talking about it!!!

Ha ha!! A hairpin tail that cud be true or false. Even us hairdressers don't know. I'm trying it out.

Lots of people on mine are taking it way too seriously, I've had to say on there that it's just a bit of fun and whether it's true or not it's got everyone talking about it. I used my grip that way yesterday and thought it was better lol.

I now have 731 likes, a total reach of 5,300 and something and gone viral to just over 5,000 with 528 shares. Am laughing my head off :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Lots of people on mine are taking it way too seriously, I've had to say on there that it's just a bit of fun and whether it's true or not it's got everyone talking about it. I used my grip that way yesterday and thought it was better lol.

I now have 731 likes, a total reach of 5,300 and something and gone viral to just over 5,000 with 528 shares. Am laughing my head off :D

Agree. It's a talking point, if nothing else! I think it worked better for me as well :)

62 shares
23 likes
Only about 6 comments
282 engaged users
237 talking about it!!!

Ha ha. Excellent xxx

Brilliant! Ok, I will try the hairpin one at some point today and will report back. We could do a study of around the country and the effect it's having. :lol:
I'm way down south by the way and looking at the stats, Facebook only project my stuff to about a quarter of my likers. :rolleyes:

I've posted the hair pin picture - will see what happens ;-)

I've just posted the bobby pin one and I'll report back.

I posted the hair pin one last night: 9 likes, 3 comments and no extra page likes.....doesn't work for everyone! :(

I posted it this morning & only received 1 picture like :eek:

Might be because its already gone so viral so everyone's seen it now? X

How do you no how many people its reached?

Mine only got 2 likes I'm afraid! X

Just found this one...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361303786.308322.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361303786.308322.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 836
The bobby pin works for me that way!! I've got really silky hair and it's quite heavy. I tried using the pin that way and it worked. Also tried spraying it lightly with hair spray on a tissue paper then using it when I put my hair up and it worked :)

How do you no how many people its reached?

Mine only got 2 likes I'm afraid! X

You have insights on your business page that tell you. If you have a page that is a personal profile you won't get that.

Mine now has 771 likes, a reach of 5,520 and gone viral to 5,424 :D I also now have a total of 41 new likers on my page :eek:

Amazeballs!

I posted it this morning and this is my insights, It didn't reach that many people but had a lot of shares.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361305454.307484.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361305454.307484.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 717
But I only actually have 15 likes on my picture on my page, so I presume I have had 30 likes including the likes on everyone's shared picture?

I've just posted the hair pin to my business page and am awaiting miraculous happenings :lol:

I posted the hair pin and I didn't get an amazing result

Latest posts

Back