Rag lost with Fake Bake. Moving on...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched from fake bake to la tan and havent looked back since. I love it, and I use it in my academy to train spray tan students. I have 100's of satisfied clients .

You need to try them all for yourself. Get on the phone and order your samples from all the companies.

( and if you need any help with la tan , please inbox me.)

tigi
xx

Hi I am also trying out new spray tan solutions, and also getting some samples in too.
What I will say is that I personally had a very bad experience with Puri Tan - with my order, customer care/service etc, so would avoid them as a supplier.

I have tried Sunjunkie, excellent customer service, great results :Love:

I too have recently decided to move away from Fake Bake and have discovered an Irish brand called Karora. Its not as 'brown' as Fake Bake but never-the-less the colour is just beautiful :Love:. Its Organic, paraben free, has no artificial colours or fragrances and has a retail range that is just as yummy. The brand has caused a huge stir in Ireland and is set to be just as big here. Karen the sales director will be more than happy to send out a sample to anybody who is interested KARORA cosmetics ~ Pure eco-chic Welcome to Facebook

Latest posts

Back