Real name - you gotta be joking lol!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Next week hubby is meeting some Chinese people from Hong Kong, he showed me a list of the delagates that would be attending the presentation - for the people from Hong Kong it shows their Chinese name and then the name they are known by in English.

One gentleman was called this -and it is no word of a lie :-

Li Fuk Hing Johnny :eek:

What bizarre real names have you come across?

Next week hubby is meeting some Chinese people from Hong Kong, he showed me a list of the delagates that would be attending the presentation - for the people from Hong Kong it shows their Chinese name and then the name they are known by in English.

One gentleman was called this -and it is no word of a lie :-

Li Fuk Hing Johnny :eek:

What bizarre real names have you come across?

:eek: thats quite worrying.

Going back to when I worked for the NHS arranging kids school medicals I came across a couple of funny names:

Sultana Fart
John Wayne Lawman
Harold Halls (I believe rhyming slang for b***s

Actually my husband has a couple of customers,brothers and they are called-

Joe King
Lee King

I mean what parent would do that to their children!:eek:

Actually my husband has a couple of customers,brothers and they are called-

Joe King
Lee King

I mean what parent would do that to their children!:eek:

pmsl that is so funny, bad parents :)

I once read a chinese name in a magazine called............
Fani Pong!

my other half works with a chines bloke and when his name on a list with surname first then initial it says.....

Wan K.:lol:

I once had a customer called Ellen May Lillicrap, I also know of a child call Pocahontas Mcginty.:)

i was having a conversation with a retired teacher who told me of a gypsy family who were at her school. there were 12 children and the surname was smith. the eldest was called cinderella , and the youngest was actually called
little un. it was like they had run out of ideas after all those kids :lol:

I was working at a beer and wine warehouse when i was about 18 and a guy phoned to speak to the MD and introduces himself as

**** Bellringer.

I couldnt speak for laughing, I had to pass the phone to the girl next to me who apologised and said I had something caught in my throat and she asked who was calling and got the same name, well she started laughing and it ended up that a guy from the warehouse ended up taking the phone and transferring him to the MD.

A few years later, sat with boyfriend at his mates house and I was telling them this story and they turned round and said "Oh yeah, richard bellringer, we know him"

Well, how embarressed was I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turns out they laughed at his name too, I mean, his name is Richard, why shorten it to **** when your surname is Bellringer.

You can work out what his name was I hope!!!!!!!!

AW SNUGGSY YOU JUST MADE ME CHUCKLE:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

this has had me bad laffing

thanks

Going back to when I worked for the NHS arranging kids school medicals I came across a couple of funny names:

Sultana Fart
John Wayne Lawman
Harold Halls (I believe rhyming slang for b***s

Was poor little sultana a difficult birth?lol. And i would never marry a man with the surname of fart!! PMSL:lol:

I went to school with a Wayne Kerr :lol:

I also had a guy ring for my boss once who introduced himself as Mr Kid****, put him through to the boss but the next time he rang he introduced himself as: Don Kid****.

I almost choked and started laughing, but fortunately so did he - it was a joke that my boss and his mate decided to play on me to see how I would react - good job it wasn't real I'd have got sacked.

Our caretaker at college was called Richard Head.

And I once saw the surname Mycock-Fox on an invoice.....

i used to work with a mrs growcock! xx

Ah I forgot, there is a guy that lives down the road from me called

Paul Mycock!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back