Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're going to walk up the hill to the pub tomorrow early evening and give the girls their dinner there in the beer garden while we get sloshed. Along with the rest of the village. Everyone ring Social Services!

Can you share the number. It will make life easier.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I want to live where you guys do!
We have nothing like that here.
I'm cheerful because my new man is lovely :)

Sent from the catphone

So is mine 😄

Can't beat a snog in the long grass. Ah it's like school days...,

Are you going on a romantic picnic with him thus weekend? If not I think you should. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Nope :( he is at work Saturday and I am working Sunday.
He's on days next week though so will see more of him. We are doing pizza and wine tonight seeing as I can't drive mark to his gig as Scott has buggered off with my car keys.
I've pointed out I know his game and he is just trying to keep me here lol x

Sent from the catphone

My dad is coming home for the weekend and staying with us (he lives in Munich so i only see him once or twice a year). Sun is shining and most of the crap decorating stuff is away! Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
you'll be on the preggers thread before long :D

Will I sh*te lol. He has lots of tiny terrorists all ready and I've started the change haha so plenty of fun no risks lol x

Sent from the catphone

Haha I thought that was the reply to bald men. Ooops x

Sent from the catphone

He just text to say he's off to walk the dog in his new shorts. Groan... That dog has a lot of luck

Party in the village field tomorrow. Live bands, BBQ and sunshine!!!!
Just need to get the better of Friday then it's all looking good. 😄

Hey, you know that new man of yours.. will you be going with him ?

Hey, you know that new man of yours.. will you be going with him ?

Yes of course. Absolutely. Can't wait to see him in his shorts. That will keep me awake tonight lol

Very very cheerful today, my wonderful other half finally got sick of all my hint dropping and has started transforming our box room into a little treatment / storage room for me! I'm mobile, but this will enable me to also do nails & waxing from home, allowing me to offer more evening and school holiday appointments!

Oh and he has also ordered the roo bag I have been eyeing up for months!

I'm a lucky woman! Might just celebrate with a beer whilst I watch him put shelving up!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very very cheerful today, my wonderful other half finally got sick of all my hint dropping and has started transforming our box room into a little treatment / storage room for me! I'm mobile, but this will enable me to also do nails & waxing from home, allowing me to offer more evening and school holiday appointments!

Oh and he has also ordered the roo bag I have been eyeing up for months!

I'm a lucky woman! Might just celebrate with a beer whilst I watch him put shelving up!

Oh that's exciting, it will make things more versatile for you and your clients :)

Defiantly! I only had to hint drop for 6 months solid! He works away a lot so I can only offer limited evening appointments - but not any more!

Off to pick out wallpaper tomorrow x

Naaaawwww he got me a Swarovski spinny heart neckace ❤️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400272143.666352.jpg
Excuse the spray tan stain fingers lol x

Sent from the catphone

My cup which holds a pint of tea ❤️

Awww that's really sweet of him :Love:

I know bless him. He even brought pizza and wine :)
I think I'm going to be a bit worse for ware at work tomorrow ooops x

Sent from the catphone

My cup which holds a pint of tea ❤️

I have a glass that holds a bottle of wine. I love it x

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back