Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and my new Lipsy dress arrived today ready for my birthday weekend. Which is back on!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399987008.996420.jpg this is my view right now :)

My reason to be cheerful is I'm starting a new job in 2 days!!!
Still full time work but better hours, more days off, better pay, and they're going to train me up on some new treatments.
Win win all round :D

Laura xx

I started a pole fitness class tonight, loved it and tomorrow is my day off so treating myself to getting nails done!! You need to treat yourself every now and then :)

I started a pole fitness class tonight, loved it and tomorrow is my day off so treating myself to getting nails done!! You need to treat yourself every now and then :)

Ah I've always wanted to try that!! Xx

It was my birthday on Monday and had some lovely presents. Also my other half has arranged and paid for tickets to see a ballet in Torquay and a hotel for the night :)

Ok even though I am sooooo angry right now I have had a lovely afternoon (after her tantrums this morning) with my little lady. We baked flapjack & rocky road for her birthday party then played outside in the garden chasing each other around & blowing bubbles in the sunshine. Then dickhead men happen but thats on the rant thread......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just done my first manicure since my surgery, nearly passed out twice and have a headache now. Luckily it was a good friend but I'm dead pleased with the results as I thought it would be a lot worse and messy.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Take it easy Nikki May xx

My reason to be cheerful is 5'11 and 12 stone. That is all :)

My reason to be cheerful is 5'11 and 12 stone. That is all :)

Missy I've gone off you ;)

Nikki, please be careful angel. But pleased your happy with the results xx

Sent from the catphone

Thank you ladies, you are so kind im all rested up now. Start my enhancement course in 2 weeks. I hope im not taking on too much too soon. Eeek

Missy I've gone off you ;)

Nikki, please be careful angel. But pleased your happy with the results xx

Sent from the catphone

;) people like me make me sick lol
Honestly I've spent so long being unhappy I'm grabbing every minute.

Nikki I have a good feeling about your training. Mine saved me. I'm not going to post it all but I came out of a long bad illness and 6 months of college was so good for my recovery. X

Good for you Missy!

My reasons to be cheerful - the sun is shining, we're going to have a walk to our new Tesco superstore this morning then spending the afternoon with my sister, niece & nephew & she's doing my hair for me. And the in-laws are out tonight so were having a nice juicy steak for tea.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am so cheerful today. I have done yoga, Pilates, meditated and started the 30 Fay shred. Im off to occupAtional therapy them I am going to attempt to make mayonnaise

Party in the village field tomorrow. Live bands, BBQ and sunshine!!!!
Just need to get the better of Friday then it's all looking good. 😄

Party in the village field tomorrow. Live bands, BBQ and sunshine!!!!
Just need to get the better of Friday then it's all looking good. 😄

I love things like this, we ate going to our local canal festival this weekend, I have been going every year since I was a child. They have BBQ, food stalls live bands. Lots canal boats I love it

I want to live where you guys do!
We have nothing like that here.
I'm cheerful because my new man is lovely :)

Sent from the catphone

I want to live where you guys do!
We have nothing like that here.
I'm cheerful because my new man is lovely :)

Sent from the catphone

Are you going on a romantic picnic with him thus weekend? If not I think you should. X

We're going to walk up the hill to the pub tomorrow early evening and give the girls their dinner there in the beer garden while we get sloshed. Along with the rest of the village. Everyone ring Social Services!

Latest posts

Back