Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First night out tomorrow in nearly half a year, and I wont have to be paranoid anymore after my surgery :D

First night out tomorrow in nearly half a year, and I wont have to be paranoid anymore after my surgery :D

Have fun :) let is know how it goes.
I'm out with the girls tonight uh oh x

Sent from the catphone

I just ordered 4 new moyou plates and I am so excited!

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Its our little ladies 2nd birthday party tomorrow & her actual birthday Monday & I'm getting sooooo excited!!! Other half has just finished making her cake!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1400356704480.jpg
    1400356704480.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 91
I'm sitting in the garden, and my Samsung tablet let's me on chit chat :D. I wasn't sure it would connect !

Just had a walk around our garden. It's been a struggle but its coming along nicely.
One of our friends has just called and invited us for dinner next sunday.
Love the sunshine, it makes such a difference to my energy levels.

Been at my 6yr olds first football tournement & they won 3 drew 2 & lost 1 & were overall winners of the under 6's
Now been taken out for tea by hubby!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I am sat here crying my eyes out. I know that doesn't sound too cheery, but after 1.5 Years of not even being able to hold cutlery I just at an entire omelette with my knife and fork. I cannot tell you what an achievement this is. Steaks soon.

I am sat here crying my eyes out. I know that doesn't sound too cheery, but after 1.5 Years of not even being able to hold cutlery I just at an entire omelette with my knife and fork. I cannot tell you what an achievement this is. Steaks soon.

Good day for you! Brilliant!
Some of those who grumble about weight problems etc should look at things like this and realise that a positive mental attitude and a bit of determination thrown in can get you days like these x

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

After struggling to bond with my little one when she was born, I realise more and more every day how perfect she is :Love:

I'm wearing a stunning maxi dress that fits me perfectly - and it was £3.49 from the charity shop!

The weather (need I say more?)

It's my second wedding anniversary today!

After struggling to bond with my little one when she was born, I realise more and more every day how perfect she is :Love:

I'm wearing a stunning maxi dress that fits me perfectly - and it was £3.49 from the charity shop!

The weather (need I say more?)

It's my second wedding anniversary today!

I remember your posts about that. I'm really pleased you're feeling better, good day for you too! X

I remember your posts about that. I'm really pleased you're feeling better, good day for you too! X

Thankyou so much x :hug:

Good day for you! Brilliant!
Some of those who grumble about weight problems etc should look at things like this and realise that a positive mental attitude and a bit of determination thrown in can get you days like these x

Aw, thank you. It is such hard work. But keeping the end goal in sight. X

Im loving this thread today. Really happy for you Spa Therapist.

Im loving this thread today. Really happy for you Spa Therapist.

Thankyou :hug:

What an achievement for you, fantastic! Roll on the steak (yum yum!) x

Aww really happy for both of you ❤️X

Sent from the catphone

I've just had a text off the sister of the man with the head injury I helped on Saturday, thanking me for all my help, calling me one of life's angels :)
He is fine but needed 46 stitches bless him x

Sent from the catphone

Thats fantastic Nikki. Well done xx

I've just had a text off the sister of the man with the head injury I helped on Saturday, thanking me for all my help, calling me one of life's angels :)
He is fine but needed 46 stitches bless him x

Sent from the catphone

Thats lovely x

The sun is shining. We've had a lovely walk this morning around a country park near us. Ruby got utterly spoilt for her birthday & was so cute opening her presents this morning & kept saying thank you. Manners at 2 - must be doing something right!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had some lovely help and advice for my mum off skingeek.
I have some lovely friends on here :)

Sent from the catphone

Latest posts

Back