Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from my hen do in Newcastle! Had the best weekend ever with my mums and 9 girlfriends!

Beleza Beauty ♡

Just back from my hen do in Newcastle! Had the best weekend ever with my mums and 9 girlfriends!

Beleza Beauty ♡

My hometown.

I'm feeling cheerful as I'm sat in my ex hubby's new bar in Rhodes and it seems it's gonna take off for him and I'm so pleased x

Sent from the catphone

Yesterday I completed my level 2 apprenticeship in beauty therapy and today I got a text from my manager telling me there was a thank you card and a box of malteasers from one of my clients, it was the best feeling!

Me and my youngest are having cuddles, house is clean and tidy and I'm picking this beauty up today which has been bought with money collected from a special group of geeks for baby's arrival :) New feeding chair :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401880784858.jpg
    1401880784858.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 113
  • 1401880810793.jpg
    1401880810793.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 112
Me and my youngest are having cuddles, house is clean and tidy and I'm picking this beauty up today which has been bought with money collected from a special group of geeks for baby's arrival :) New feeding chair :)

What a lovely idea :)
How cute is he!! Gorgeous xx

Awww happyfeet he's sooooo cute. I want one. Well I do right now - i change my mind depending on the little ladys moods/tantrums lol.

I'm off to the circus tomorrow with my partner. Front throw seats for date night hehehe. Yes I'm a big kid lol

I'm off to the circus tomorrow with my partner. Front throw seats for date night hehehe. Yes I'm a big kid lol

I haven't been to the circus since they stopped using lions, tigers and animals in their shows. What do they do now? Is it just acrobatics and clowns?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Left my crappy salon today for pastures new!

Left my crappy salon today for pastures new!

Good for you! I've read some of your posts lately (not a stalker or anything lol! ) but have read through your issues at the salon, I hope everything goes well for you, you deserve better!

Good for you! I've read some of your posts lately (not a stalker or anything lol! ) but have read through your issues at the salon, I hope everything goes well for you, you deserve better!

Thank you so much;-) I feel happier already:)

I haven't been to the circus since they stopped using lions, tigers and animals in their shows. What do they do now? Is it just acrobatics and clowns?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure virtues. I seen an ad for them on tv and they had I think it was rats doing tricks. Think they have goats aswell. I don't think me and my partner have ever been to the circus so I'll let you know tonight 😛

On Tuesday I had all such lovely clients in! And On lunch break my OH took me around the shops and told me to look at rings?!?!?! I dont even know what type of ring but Errmagherrd.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

On Tuesday I had all such lovely clients in! And On lunch break my OH took me around the shops and told me to look at rings?!?!?! I dont even know what type of ring but Errmagherrd.

May have just died of excitement at this Lou... :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Jemma! I dont think its that type of ring but its a start eh ;)? Xxxx

I've just had a rant so thought I should pop over and be cheerful so I dont go to sleep a grumpy bugger!
It's my birthday next week, it's my nieces a couple of days later so I've booked us a spa day, actually cannot wait! Need a good pamper and chill and then I'll be all happy and not one little bit ranty, honest!

Circus was awesome! Sat there like a big kid laughing and grinning, wasn't alone though my other half actually enjoyed it too. No tigers or lions obviously but horses and budgies and plenty of cool tricks done by the guys n gals of the circus! Oh and candy floss yum yum! Haha

"I carried a watermelon" I ♡ Dirty Dancing!

1) New series of One born every minute :D
2) Im doing my IBD gel course tomorrow :thumbup:
3) Its my birthday on Friday :) x

1) New series of One born every minute :D
2) Im doing my IBD gel course tomorrow :thumbup:
3) Its my birthday on Friday :) x

Thanks to No. 1 I'm a blubbering mess. Always cry when watching this.

Latest posts

Back