Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed my final exam (not sure what mark yet) So I just have one more summative assessment to do.
I have a week off college, Yay! I was ready for it.
Gained another new client that was so impressed with my waxing!

I passed my final exam (not sure what mark yet) So I just have one more summative assessment to do.
I have a week off college, Yay! I was ready for it.
Gained another new client that was so impressed with my waxing!

Well done. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

My 11yr old has been on a school trip all week and is coming home tomorrow. His 7yr old brother has cried proper tears every night wanting him. I have never had a whole week away from my kids let alone no contact with them...
Tomorrow is going to be better than christmas. I've got his favourite dinner made for him....by this time tomorrow night I'm sure I'll be thinking....please boys stop arguing lol but for now I'm soooooooooooooo excited to have my son back in my arms....

My daughter (11) came home from school on Tuesday telling me she has one of the main parts in her school production. Lots of singing involved. I'm chuffed to pieces.

My little man also got 10/10 on his word box this week so proud mummy all round.

Steph xx

My 11yr old has been on a school trip all week and is coming home tomorrow. His 7yr old brother has cried proper tears every night wanting him. I have never had a whole week away from my kids let alone no contact with them...
Tomorrow is going to be better than christmas. I've got his favourite dinner made for him....by this time tomorrow night I'm sure I'll be thinking....please boys stop arguing lol but for now I'm soooooooooooooo excited to have my son back in my arms....

Aww yes I know what that's like, feels like they've been gone months!. I took to sitting on the kids beds smelling their pillows as I missed them so much lol

Did he go to the Isle of Wight by any chance? That's where most year 6 trips are nowadays.

Enjoy having him home :)

Well done! Are you progressing to Level 3?

Yeah my hairdressing college also run a chain of salons and picked me out to do my apprenticeship with them. :D

I have the weekend off! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Woke up to find my best friend has bought is two Boyzone tickets for a gig in August! Walk down memory lane for my 31 yr old self! Can't wait haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo nails
Aww yes I know what that's like, feels like they've been gone months!. I took to sitting on the kids beds smelling their pillows as I missed them so much lol

Did he go to the Isle of Wight by any chance? That's where most year 6 trips are nowadays.

Enjoy having him home

Hi waffle4 no they have gone to mill rythe which is near Portsmouth ....soooooo excited this morning...busy day so time will fly by

My friend is coming to visit from Newcastle and get her nails done!

It's stopped raining!

Wednesday I'm off to a five star hotel and spa for the night with my Oh xxx

I had a lovely day yesterday, people from my side of the family came over for a BBQ and the sun was shining :)

It was nice to see everyone for a happy reason (we've had a lot of deaths in the family lately).

The weathe

I'm going back to Greece to see my family tomorrow.
So excited I feel a bit sick lol x

Sent from the catphone

Back from our successful camping trip. Weather stayed nice and I start my enhancement course this week. SI excited. Life I'd good. X

I can get a pair of heels on for the first time in five months and walk!!! As had a foot op in January xx👠👠yipeeee ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401198492.321328.jpg

I move into my new salon next Friday and get to leave my bully of a landlord behind.

See ya!!

I can get a pair of heels on for the first time in five months and walk!!! As had a foot op in January xx👠👠yipeeeeView attachment 66102

Love your shoes they are gorgeous

Love your shoes they are gorgeous

Ah thank you, they are the only ones I can get in and walk in but hey, half way there.
Hope your headaches have gone xx

Ah thank you, they are the only ones I can get in and walk in but hey, half way there.
Hope your headaches have gone xx

They cleared up the morning we went away! Amazing. I felt a bit delicate the first few days but I feel good as new now. X

Latest posts

Back