Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. 6 year old got her first dance exam certificate with a "Highly Commended" which is the highest score. This is street dancing. Promised her a fiver.

2. 12 year old got a commendation as school today for her German homework. She was also promised a fiver.

3. Did my routine Monday before closing M&S shop and picked up some yummy food bargains (last day so 75% off) so saved a bit there.

1 got to spend the say with my neice and sis

2 got mozzerella dippers from tony macs

3 i have chocolate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sad to see more people on the rant thread than this one!

1. Bought a new diva straightener
2. Got a free 3600 hair dryer with it 😄
3. Course is going so smooth!

1) got a glowing report from 6 yr old daughters teacher meeting, came out proud as punch!
2) hubby came home with a reese's cupcake for me!
3) off on holiday on Saturday yippee!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

1) I have had a lovely relaxing stay at my mum and dads
2) my mum did my washing for me
3) I get to go home and see my OH half tomorrow. Missed the pain in the neck so much

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have 10 days off! Just booked a spa day and afternoon tea! I have an interview in a salon tomorrow! My best friend is moving round the corner! Having a great day!!

Just accepted an offer on one of my flats. Have doubled my money on it.
Accepted an offer on one of my salons.
Feeling the urge to start typing out the next novel again.

Got a customer for acrylics today, first one for acrylics since I've put my prices up (alot) did her soak off and extensions with gelish within 2 hours, and she said I've got myself a new regular. :lol:

When I get clients I'm like a dog with a wagging tail, cant do enough for them, but when I've got to do advertising, buying products, marketing etc my mojo is just flat .

1. Just booked a client in for a leg wax ~ the first in my salon
2. received a letter from the college telling me I have been chosen to attend a training day at Dermalogica ~ Yay!
3. Going out for dinner tomorrow and Saturday

1. Passed 3 more assessments lowering my panic that I wont complete.

2. Asked the salon I did work experience at if I can go back and do it again in the easter break and the owner said yes.

3. Spent the whole evening catching up with a friend who really needed cheering up.

1. My mam bought me a new dress
2. I bought myself a dress which was a bargain
3. And I bought myself some high waisted leggings
I never usually buy myself stuff so am happy about that :) x

1. My best friend/daughters godmother bought my daughters prom dress last night.
2. Treatment swapping with a mum at school who I didn't know did waxing until we got chatting.. I will be smoooooth again (unless I learn to do my own)
3. Getting chance to sort out my own nails tonight.

1. My husband got the bonus he rightly deserved at work :)

2. We've booked a holiday to Disney land at Christmas

3. Changed my course at college (was really stressing me out)

1. Hubby's Lufthansa flight to Munich is one off the very few not cancelled due to strike action so he's away this weekend. :D

2. My eldest is at a friends all day and the youngest went to a birthday party so I had a few hours to myself. So nice to go shopping without the rug rats in tow. :biggrin:

3. Just happened to pop into a local village hall en route to pick up youngest, where they were having a little indoor fair. Managed to buy a brand new in box foot spa for £2!!! My current one was looking a bit tired and I've been meaning to replace it. It's for work. :D

1. Fitted a full head of extensions yesterday on 4" hair! First time I've done that short and client loved it.
2. Looked after a friends salon on my own today, first time back in a salon in 14 years. LOVED IT!
3. Not driving the Mr tonight so can have a night to myself and a cheeky vino
Happy girl today :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

1. My 6yr old sons football team won 13-7

2. I get to design my new beauty room for the expansion of salon I'm employed at

3. Have got great supportive friends who rally round x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aaaaw this threads gone quiet. Need to cheer myself up :D so 1) Im well enough to return to my CND complete course in May. 2) Finally got my eyebrows sorted 3) finally got my shellac back on yaay

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

1) I had a lovely evening with my mum watching the Grand Budapest Hotel - it's a quirky one, but a good film.
2) Call it what you will, but I imagined my first child (due October) dressed in full army gear and he looked just like his dad, so handsome! It bought tears to my eyes.
3) I managed to eat a meal and not throw up! First time in 4 days :)

1. Passed both exams with over 90%
2. Finished all summatives today, all three with distinction.
3. No college for two weeks!

Latest posts

Back