Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-passed waxing exam 94%
-only 8 days until my surgery
-started watching game of thrones and dos now have a great series to get hooked on for my recovery! :)

It's a lovely sunny day, lent is almost over, looking forward to a bank holiday weekend by the sea

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

It's a nice day, I stayed the same at weight watchers (even though it was undeserved it's better than gaining) Went for a nice walk with my puppies

1. The sun was shining so we went on a family meet up.
2. Baby nephew is currently laid sleeping on me (and farting lol)
3. Its food shop day tomorrow :)

1) semi settled in our new house (moved in on friday)
2) hubbys home soon so can help me double team the wee one - she's been driving me mad all day
3) phone and internet are getting connected tomorrow

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Delighted and cheerful because...
The weather is great
I'm going to make a tutorial with my bog standard Irish accent
Peter Barlow is about to get his comeuppance .

Jumped on the scales this morning and finally lost my 1 stone. :) one more to go.

My son got his 1st choice for school
House went on market today & 1st viewing Friday and lastly the sunshine!!

Got a new client who loved her nails and is wanting to spread the word about me. Also said how relaxing and enjoyable my little home salon is!! Eeeek happy

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

It's wonderful how a bit of British sun changes the mood!

So! The weather is beautiful!
I start at a new salon next week!
And it's almost Easter time :D

The sun is shining, I've got 9 days off my day job work which allows me to do more nail clients and I get to have as many lie-ins as I choose!!! Happy days

It has been a lovely sunny day, and I got the pressure water out and got my decking cleaned, fingers crossed its sunny tomorrow and the greenhouse will get a wash too ;)

I also got to spend time with my (almost 5!!) great niece who was on top form and full of fun, and who loved her white chocolate Hello Kitty.

I'm just glad to be having a positive day today, and grateful to all my friends and family that keep me positive.

Loving that our super positive threadstarter Dande is having a fantastic Ruby Anniversary.

I had a fab weekend doing my Reiki first degree.

I met some wonderful people.

I'm now at home eating choccy with the hubby :)

My boy is tolerating his rehab walking program really well and will be up to strength to have his first free run by Thursday I reckon.

I don't need anymore to be cheerful about. :Love:

1)Lent is over and I can eat chocolate, funnily enough don't want any! 2) weather is fab 3) I have lovely family and friends

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

It has been a lovely sunny day, and I got the pressure water out and got my decking cleaned, fingers crossed its sunny tomorrow and the greenhouse will get a wash too ;)

I also got to spend time with my (almost 5!!) great niece who was on top form and full of fun, and who loved her white chocolate Hello Kitty.

I'm just glad to be having a positive day today, and grateful to all my friends and family that keep me positive.

Loving that our super positive threadstarter Dande is having a fantastic Ruby Anniversary.

I'm threatening to attack my poly tunnel tomorrow .....I didn't grow anything in it the last 2 years, no time....I opened the door last summer just to see what kind of a mess it was in and apparently I had planted cow seeds as there were 2 calves standing in the tunnel , looking at me!!
And right behind them a huge calf shaped hole in the plastic....hmmmm.

I'm threatening to attack my poly tunnel tomorrow .....I didn't grow anything in it the last 2 years, no time....I opened the door last summer just to see what kind of a mess it was in and apparently I had planted cow seeds as there were 2 calves standing in the tunnel , looking at me!!
And right behind them a huge calf shaped hole in the plastic....hmmmm.

You are so included in the people that keep me positive :lol:

Just spiders and webs in my greenhouse!
A good wash down and the annual fitting of the automatic window opener should herald the official start of summer here. I'm sure I took pictures of the aforementioned opener last year so I would remember how to do it but now cannot find the pictures. Therefore the usual scratching of head and much swearing will occur, before the lightbulb moment and the victory dance!

Does anyone else say One, Two, Three every time they read the title of this thread? That alone cheers me up :)

You are so included in the people that keep me positive :lol:

Just spiders and webs in my greenhouse!
A good wash down and the annual fitting of the automatic window opener should herald the official start of summer here. I'm sure I took pictures of the aforementioned opener last year so I would remember how to do it but now cannot find the pictures. Therefore the usual scratching of head and much swearing will occur, before the lightbulb moment and the victory dance!

Does anyone else say One, Two, Three every time they read the title of this thread? That alone cheers me up :)

No, but I will now!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back