Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more school run to go, the husband is doing Friday's run and then a whole 7 weeks off yay!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got another 10!

1. No appointments tomorrow (having Winnie's Thursday off)
2. Sally's VAT free day tomorrow. Spend spend spend
3. Getting car valeted tomorrow.
4. Watching 6 yr old in her school concert tomorrow.

All very good reasons, MM.
Is your daughter year 1? A lovely age.....my granddaughters are 5 and 7.

All very good reasons, MM.
Is your daughter year 1? A lovely age.....my granddaughters are 5 and 7.

No, she's a year 2. Late August birthday. Just sent out her 7th birthday invitations today. Tomorrow is her "Leavers Concert" as they're all moving up to the Junior School which is attached but separate with a different head teacher. However my little one is changing schools altogether and will be leaving all her friends.

Had an interview for a lovely little salon yesterday, got the call back today and got the job :) yes can finally leave the spa that I'm in. I'm sick of having to put up with products being watered down and stock not being replenished!!

I stayed the same at Weight Watchers which is the aim now I'm maintaining, I got new clothes :) nothing fancy but still :)

Just bought 12 new Cuccio Colour polishes. I feel much better now :)

Just bought 12 new Cuccio Colour polishes. I feel much better now :)

I've been using Cuccio lately and I'm dead impressed!

It's gorgeous isn't it ! I switched over to it for luxury manicures, and everyone loves it !

I got the keys to my new salon . Given my notice on my room I rent . Now busy busy getting everything ready .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love their products, their polish is luxurious and full of colour. I'm dying to do a polish manicure as opposed to a gel polish!

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

1. The sun is shining.
2. 6 days left at school.
3. 7 days until my munchkins 6th birthday :)

Bought some new Gelish colours in the vat free day.
I have just removed all my Gelish and I'm so amazed at the length of my natural nails! They've never been this long without any splits, chips or drastic flaking. :D

1. My houseguest has gone back to Spain (never to return I hope not to return).
2. A family party that I did not want to go to has been cancelled.
3. I planned to buy something today after saving up for it for ages and discovered that it was reduced to half price on Monday.

1. Today is my sons birthday.
2. We are having a BBQ tonight for the occasion, me and my partner are on slimming works plan so hoping too still follow that 😊
3. Only 6 weeks on Monday until our holiday too Turkey, with NO CHILDREN!!

1. A clients little boy telling me i look beautiful and have pretty make up.

2. My phone has been non-stop ringing and I've gained a ton of new clients.

3. I've lost another 2lbs this week :)

After much diddering I've booked my flights for Spain......happy happy dance

The man never picks up the phone but he's called and invited me to posh dinner tomorrow night.
Eek! Frantic defuzz, pluck, shave and moisturise begins in 10.
Plus nails to do and ironing.
In a minute... Lol

Last edited:
The man never picks up the phone but he's called and invited me to posh dinner tomorrow night.
Eek! Frantic defuzz, pluck, shave and moisturise begins in 10.
Plus nails to do and ironing.
I'm a minute... Lol

Simon has invited you round again. He wants to see you on the 28th July. He's cooking up a feast. Could Mr Posh take you? It's not THAT far. Well, it is, but I can recommend hotels in the area. :wink2:

1. I have new Gelish colours VAT free. Now all I need is new clients as they're a bit out there... Mali-blu me away and Doo Wop anyone?!

2. OH has gone out for the evening so I'm catching up on new Glee episodes

3. it's Friday tomorrow and I think im going to apply for a new job... only think as it's a total change to what I'm doing at the moment and I'm a bit scared

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back