Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are having a nice family bbq today & in 6 days im off to Greece for 2weeks :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

As much as I love my children ... I am SO glad his party is over ... 10 children and 3 of them autistic!

A relaxing bath is needed!'

Found a plus side to my weight gain..
I need bigger bras!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405943216995.jpg
    1405943216995.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 165
Had a really crappy day. Mum bought me some Michael Kors boots to cheer me up :)

Sent from the catphone

I've been off work today and it's been sunny....and I'm off to ibiza in a week! Can't wait 💜

Had a really crappy day. Mum bought me some Michael Kors boots to cheer me up :)

Sent from the catphone

What's up?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was having a bad fibromyalgia day x

Sent from the catphone

Oh no your not having a good run ATM! Do you think the heat is making it worst! I can't do anything! I'm so knackered xx

Oh no your not having a good run ATM! Do you think the heat is making it worst! I can't do anything! I'm so knackered xx

I know it's making me more exhausted. I'm not sleeping well between the heat/humidity and my back pain. I'm not as bad today tho xx

Sent from the catphone

Mastered the full turkish get up (with an 8kg kettlebell) and superman pointers like a boss :) only one in class

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Food. Beer. Man. Sleep.

I passed my enhancement course and im going to rage shard, afternoon tea then theater tomorrow. So excited and happy right now

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I passed my enhancement course and im going to rage shard, afternoon tea then theater tomorrow. So excited and happy right now

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Well done & have fun! 👍 xx

I got the Aero Mint Mcflurry from Mcdonalds. Wow. :)

I got the Aero Mint Mcflurry from Mcdonalds. Wow. :)

I asked for that and they give me the choc one instead and I didn't notice until I got home :(

Sent from the catphone

I asked for that and they give me the choc one instead and I didn't notice until I got home :(

Sent from the catphone

Now I know where I'm going on the way home later. I've got to have one now.

Sent from the catphone

:( what was the choc one like?

Latest posts

Back