Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) There was cake for after dinner
2) The cake was chocolate
3) The Husband didn't want his share, so I had that too.

Simon has invited you round again. He wants to see you on the 28th July. He's cooking up a feast. Could Mr Posh take you? It's not THAT far. Well, it is, but I can recommend hotels in the area. :wink2:

Omg. I really need to see Simon. That's a Monday. Mmmm

I had a great night last night and a funny day today in between work. Now im slightly drunk. He's professed his love for me. I couldnt feel any more special right now :rolleyes: :p

Also. Work is going really well. I feel beautiful and i fit into clothes. I am hot and so are all of you! :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had a great night last night and a funny day today in between work. Now im slightly drunk. He's professed his love for me. I couldnt feel any more special right now :rolleyes: :p

Also. Work is going really well. I feel beautiful and i fit into clothes. I am hot and so are all of you! :D x

Yep. Spoken like a true p***head! :wink2:

Yep. Spoken like a true p***head! :wink2:

Haha I wasn't drinking alone. It's mum and dad's 31st anniversary. It was good fun :) plus it was a bottle of wine from a client that I opened a while ago lol x

I'm cheerful as I've found my old hair stylist!! No more box colour off the other "hairdresser"
Not so cheerful, not seeing the man tonight, I'm not well :(

Sent from the catphone

Oh dear a26, can you tell us what's wrong ? :hug:

Night off from the boyfriend. Pamper night for me that means! With a tub of ice cream, pedicure , face mask and applied 2 layers of st tropez 🙈 feels nice to pamper myself for a change!

I'm cheerful as I've found my old hair stylist!! No more box colour off the other "hairdresser"
Not so cheerful, not seeing the man tonight, I'm not well :(

Sent from the catphone

What's up chuck? :(

I just feel off if you know what I mean, I'm drained, headache, boiling then freezing :(
X

Sent from the catphone

I just feel off if you know what I mean, I'm drained, headache, boiling then freezing :(
X

Sent from the catphone

Oh no! Summer flu?
Hope it's just a brief thing and you're ok tomorrow x

My new sofa is getting delivered within the next 30 mins ... This makes me very VERY happy!!

Going home for the weekend

Might get my nails done (if I can summon the courage to stand up to the tech about buffing the shine off my nails)

Tempted to get McDonalds for lunch :D

1. Storm tracker looks promising for tonight.
2. Fantastically hot day and fabulous sports day with my weeny one.
3. I'm about to give myself a pedicure :)

My mates daughter Zoe got the most cheers out of the newbies on big brother :)
Hopefully he won't get to see her for quite a while :)

Sent from the catphone

1. Just booked a holiday
2. It includes a 5* hotel
2. It was a bloody bargain!

Ive been a nail biter forever but ive stopped 3 weeks ago. Im so proud of myself

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Today is my baby shower! Finally get a chance to be excited about being pregnant and get to share it with my nearest and dearest. It'll also be nice to be able to talk about it all; instead of wanting to and nobody listens.

Also get to eat loads of food and not feel guilty. Being pregnant isn't a good enough excuse to eat for two!

My lovely boyfriend came home from work last night with beautiful flowers and a pink sparkly hoola hoop! I love him... I can't hoola hoop but I want to be good haha 😍

Latest posts

Back