Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Prince's Trust loan has been approved YAY! Also my credit limit gets increased tomorrow - hello S2! Ready to do this...

My back wax turned up.
He's rebooked for 6 weeks :)
I love waxing, however I'm now dripping in sweat! Need a fan for my little room!

Sent from the catphone

Finally found someone to do my wedding favours at a good price, meaning I don't have to flog any of my organs.. Yet.

image.jpg

Congrats Virtues!!

I'm downgrading my 4 seater AMG merc convertible.

....to a 2014 Black Merc AMG roadster (convertible). ..It goes faster than my 3ltr.
Size isn't everything ...but to me speed is.

Oh no look I'm boasting wealth again......tut.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Nice- what car?
Actually Fancy selling your old one to me? Mine is making funny noises!!!! I would be devastated except that-

I'm doing my A1 assessors award to teach! Enrolled today! I'm jumping up and down with joy!!

Fabulous. . I can be your first student. Best of luck x

Guess I'll be returning the monster truck cap i bought for you then..

Nice choice though!

Guess I'll be returning the monster truck cap i bought for you then..

Nice choice though!

The only thing that I'm a little concerned about is it monitors irritability of the driver and tells you to calm yourself down. . That's going to annoy me.

But on a positive note if you hit someone the bonnet forces itself open to chuck them off. .. ha ha.my other half's merc just parks itself. ..

The only thing that I'm a little concerned about is it monitors irritability of the driver and tells you to calm yourself down. . That's going to annoy me.

But on a positive note if you hit someone the bonnet forces itself open to chuck them off. .. ha ha.my other half's merc just parks itself. ..

HaHa excellent. So not only are they unfortunate enough to get run over by you, they also get thrown off again for good measure. Sounds perfect. Watch out kids!

Although i don't know how long you're going to last in it, it will probably com-bust at the end of day one from your irritability levels.

Yay! Just booked holiday to Sardinia! And only have to wait a week! Yippee! :)

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Eeeek offer accepted on flat, no chain, we are moving out of the in laws. Im so excited

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Eeeek offer accepted on flat, no chain, we are moving out of the in laws. Im so excited

Congrats! That's so exciting. You staying in the same area? Xx

I've just bought the luminess air makeup system. I'm so excited to start playing :) x

Sent from the catphone

Congrats! That's so exciting. You staying in the same area? Xx

A bit further out, we can't afford to stay where we are, but it's more leafy where we are going but a train straight to work for me. Im so excited

4th day of my holiday in Greece :) its beautiful here x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1406731364678.jpg
    1406731364678.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 87
A bit further out, we can't afford to stay where we are, but it's more leafy where we are going but a train straight to work for me. Im so excited

Sounds great. I was driving to harpenden yesterday through all the little towns and thought how much nicer it is further out!

Oh congratulations Nikki. What fantastic news, you must be sooooo excited.

My car arrives next week so I am a happy girl too.

Oh congratulations Nikki. What fantastic news, you must be sooooo excited.

My car arrives next week so I am a happy girl too.

I am ecstatic.:D and in the pub celebrating What car are you getting. Thats very exciting too.

Thats soooo exciting!!!! So happy for you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you

Latest posts

Back