Reasons to be cheerful...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a lot of reasons to be cheerful recently, but I'll do my best to summarise...
- I get to see my boyfriend tomorrow after being ages apart, he says he has a surprise for me, Exciting!!

Gay Pride is on this Saturday and we are staying in a hotel and going club-hopping as part of my early birthday celebrations!

-I've been spending alot of time with my grandmother recently which makes me so happy.

Woohoo! :D
Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know of these 'suprises'. It's, more often than not, sex ;)

My reason to be cheerful is that I'm sat having a cuppa and decided I dont have to exercise cause I dont feel like it :) I like having the choice x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just had a fab Pilates session. Feeling refreshed and energised. I love it.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a really good day in the salon, did my first brazilian on a stranger and it went really well and only took 45 minutes which is my best time yet, also did 2 soak offs and gel polishes in an hr and 15 mins each which is a record for me! X

We've had an unusually quiet Friday in the salon so we actually got chance to sit down and eat together, I did the apprentices nails, my nails, my colleagues nails and I got a spray tan!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I waxed my eyebrows and underarms! Feel better now :)
It was my Mum's birthday today and I got her a cake made it was beautifully decorated and tasted amazing :)

Had an evening out with work & no headache this morning!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm being spoilt by my two little princesses and hubby because it's my bday!! Happy birthday to Lydia and any others today too!!

Husbands surprise party tonight! Months of work and prep have lead to this and I am excited! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406963286.478950.jpg

Also finished his golfer cake last night, I never want to see green buttercream ever again!

Had a lovely day shopping with my Mum today. Bought some more stuff for baby and got to moan as much as I liked about the in laws! X

I got *something* back from my editor last night! did a final pass! and sent it on to my formatter. Managed to source a brilliant cover for *it* from a designer supercheap (a fraction of what I'd normally spend).
By the end of next week *something* exciting will happen!

If it's too cryptic, just click on my wordpress blog.

I got the raspberries I was craving yesterday but wouldn't pay £2.5 for :p for 20p today.

They are SO sweet and amazing :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got *something* back from my editor last night! did a final pass! and sent it on to my formatter. Managed to source a brilliant cover for *it* from a designer supercheap (a fraction of what I'd normally spend).
By the end of next week *something* exciting will happen!

If it's too cryptic, just click on my wordpress blog.

I'm excited for you!! Xx

I'm excited for you!! Xx

I'm excited too. Twiddling my thumbs a bit till Friday now, so I've given *it* a Pinterest board this morning. Was quite fun sourcing the pictures!
Spent the morning on a fanfic episode for a friend at Henry Cavill World, which is fun.

I have lost the equivalent of my cat in weight in the last month. Intermittent fasting definitely working for me. :D

It's another beautiful day where I live. The Husband made a real effort to get up early this morning and so we've been out already to our favourite spot with the dog. I've also sold a Solar Oil without working today as I am now off to my other job. Hopefully that will be nice and Q as there won't be loads of staff running around making it feel unnecessarily busy.

I survived an evening with my in laws. Actually, I cheated and went straight to bed when I got to my caravan! Now to celebrate not seeing them for 2 weeks with this...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407077935.334657.jpg

Ladies it's ever so simple!
Ice cube tray,
Fruit of choice,
Chocolate of choice.
Cut/place fruit in each section of ice cube tray, melt chocolate of choice, pour chocolate over the fruit and put it in the fridge to set!
It's healthy! Ish hahaha x

Latest posts

Back